This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • XtremBlum
    User
    Member since March 13, 2019

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/ban-appeal-3214

A ticket is open to EA games.

Your refusal is denied !!!. My account has been hacked and you consider it my responsibility while I am a victim. Two-level security is not a mandatory requirement by EA but just recommended. By your refusal you deprive me of my game because you act on the majority of servers BF4. I will take legal action against anyone who acted in this case to deprive me of my game. You will not make the law. The cybercrime service will handle this case. I will inform the French and international press of your practices.

thread closed

• XtremBlum
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Since you've threatened legal action please post your lawyer's contact information so our legal team can reach out to him.

Thanks.

• XtremBlum
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Oh and I suggest you read https://bf4db.com/banning and https://bf4db.com/tos

Don't forget to tell your lawyer that BF4DB is a 3rd party anti-cheat system and is NOT affiliated to EA, DICE or any official BF4 server provider.

BF4DB holds a database of player and provides a plugin to server admin who are free to install or not.

Good luck.

• XtremBlum
    User
    Member since August 16, 2018

I will inform the French and international press of your practices.

• XtremBlum
    User
    Member since March 13, 2019

I know already you're a third party system. And i know also that there is no more official server from EA on BF4. 

Punkbuster ticket is open. You will accept my appeal very soon ;))

• XtremBlum
    Retired Staff

Your account was used to cheat with. We will not lift the ban

• XtremBlum
    Administrator

You haven't raised a punkbuster violation as far as I know so they're gonna be confused by your ticket I think.

• XtremBlum
    Retired Staff

Inb4 AlexJ global ban his stupid ass.

• XtremBlum
    Administrator

Can't wait to see it on french news, that would change from the daily political drama.

• XtremBlum
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Honestly, as a Frenchman you were supposed to just give up and not fight back. What kind of France this is you are living in?

• XtremBlum
    Developer
    Member since October 08, 2018

oh boy this is a good one

• XtremBlum
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

BF4DB as international news. Top and kek.

• XtremBlum
    Retired Staff

Our legal team is awaiting your lawsuit and will be prepared to file a countersuit as appropriate by international law. Our team is awaiting the contact info of your attorney.

• XtremBlum
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

I've managed to win multiple lawsuits. That's why I still possess my Moderator License. I wonder if it's going to make a difference this time.

• XtremBlum
    User
    Member since July 05, 2017

I have reached out to President Trump for assistance with this international case. He has an agent that is available and will be assigning him to the investigation shortly. Expect a tweet outlining the details soon.

170613101920-trump-mueller-split-2-large-169.jpg