• BFD
    BFD
    User
    Member since March 12, 2019

99% of "top" players at least play with no recoil no spread hack. It's legal?

Of course, in addition to these cheats also use radar or ESP as a result, they have a high KDR.

Generally cheaters very much and the stats of the weapons here will not help.

• BFD
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Prove it, then we’ll talk. 

• BFD
    Retired Staff

I'm sorry, what.

• BFD
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

G2xE1MZ.jpg

Feel free to take some, fellow readers

• BFD
    Retired Staff

.....no

• BFD
    User
    Member since October 16, 2017

"

G2xE1MZ.jpg

Feel free to take some, fellow readers

TheNotoriousDoge
    Thank you dude, may need it for this lul.
    From what is he talking? 
    People really have to learn the difference between cheaters, suspicious players and clean players in freaking 2019. Yikes.

• BFD
    Retired Staff

"

Of course, in addition to these cheats also use radar or ESP as a result, they have a high KDR.

BFD

What drugs are you doing and do you have some extra?

• BFD
    User

"

"

BFD

What drugs are you doing and do you have some extra?

Angry_Cuban13
    In Germany is a new lemon haze version .. but nvm other thing.
    Na for real from what or .. REEEEEEEEEEEEE .. about what is he talking?

• BFD
    BFD
    User

Ok about 99% I maybe exaggerated. But in the TDM hack users I meet often. And such cheats do not spoil the statistics, but give a good advantage. Here is an example of a "pro" player with his laser-like AEK. Evidence on his YouTube channel. Link in his profile.

Same story with Bunny. Amazing but he's banned. Is it because he himself published evidence of his fraud?

• BFD
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Some people there was found evidence of abuse conclusive enough to act upon. If that someone wasn't able to provide any evidence to counter, the ban would remain. In the case of the player you report, he was found clean after many reports and he afaik he cooperated with any request.

Thus the judgement was that he is clean and there are in fact people that are capable of the things you describe legitimately. To be honest, recoil in BF is very, very easy to manage. I am no star in it but still I can do it well enough to get "macrusated(? new word)". Setting your FoV to fisheye mode also helps to reduce visual recoil significantly.

• BFD
    User

"

Ok about 99% I maybe exaggerated. But in the TDM hack users I meet often. And such cheats do not spoil the statistics, but give a good advantage. Here is an example of a "pro" player with his laser-like AEK. Evidence on his YouTube channel. Link in his profile.

Same story with Bunny. Amazing but he's banned. Is it because he himself published evidence of his fraud?

BFD
    Sad, even one year later people come to bf4db, just search the the user, see that he is banned and leave the side .. come back to ingame and hackusate straight away lika a kid BUT NO ONE since I am registried here, managed to click the god damn RED BANNED BUTTOM AND READ FFS WHY.
    It's even written in my Signature. Jesus please.

You know what's funny? Poeple who hackusate the most time, does not matter who right now, not even got 1-2 K/D or 1.5 KPM. Tryhards never get many hackusations from avg players .. maybe because they know the difference between, like I said already "Cheater, Suspicous player and Clean player." .

• BFD
    BFD
    User

"

Some people there was found evidence of abuse conclusive enough to act upon. If that someone wasn't able to provide any evidence to counter, the ban would remain. In the case of the player you report, he was found clean after many reports and he afaik he cooperated with any request.

Thus the judgement was that he is clean and there are in fact people that are capable of the things you describe legitimately. To be honest, recoil in BF is very, very easy to manage. I am no star in it but still I can do it well enough to get "macrusated(? new word)". Setting your FoV to fisheye mode also helps to reduce visual recoil significantly.

Scavenger

Have you watched his video? If not, look attentively for example. There is not the slightest hint on the recoil. Also due to the reduced spread the scene is less trembling.

I did not say that the recoil in the game is difficult to control. And you are not a star in this, because you play without hacking, otherwise the AEK, FAMAS would be your favorite weapon.

• BFD
    User

"

"

Scavenger

Have you watched his video? If not, look attentively for example. There is not the slightest hint on the recoil. Also due to the reduced spread the scene is less trembling.

I did not say that the recoil in the game is difficult to control. And you are not a star in this, because you play without hacking, otherwise the AEK, FAMAS would be your favorite weapon.

BFD
    Google is your friend - now spot the differene.
    This is no spread / and or no macro (Download link in this video is not more active don't worry :) )
    What you posted is an avg player and you see the recoil definitely. There are tryhards which proofed that they are clean and they have much less recoil then the person you posted.
    Just saying what me and my guys think, still up to the admins :)