This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • DragonMyNutz
    User
    Member since September 28, 2020

"

Thanks, we'll review and get back to you asap. For our knowledge were you communicating  with anybody else in your squad via voice coms this round?

PMKevinRudd

Yes, I was communicating via discord with a teammate. He wasn't in my squad the whole game but he joined it later on. BlackHatCrow.
  • DragonMyNutz
    Director
    Member since May 05, 2017

Thanks, before we proceed please claim your remaining accounts.

• DragonMyNutz
    User

"

PMKevinRudd

I have no remaining accounts to claim.
  • DragonMyNutz
    User

"

PMKevinRudd

Please read the rest of the post, I know your busy. I have no other accounts that I have access too that I can claim. I cleared this with scavenger.
  • DragonMyNutz
    Retired Staff

You claimed you had access to the other accounts, when pressed on you changed your tune. Either claim your accounts or your appeal will be closed.

• DragonMyNutz
    User

"

You claimed you had access to the other accounts, when pressed on you changed your tune. Either claim your accounts or your appeal will be closed.

Angry_Cuban13

What you're saying is you're going to deny me my due process by requesting an impossible task. He asked me to claim an account I hadn't attempted to log in to for well over a year. Look at my battle reports for when I've been active. I recovered that account a year ago and didn't touch it since. Now I no longer have access to it. Really you shouldn't be responding on this post at all with your stats, I thought that was made clear earlier. You're not capable of judging my case. So leave it to the directors.
  • DragonMyNutz
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

"

Angry_Cuban13

What you're saying is you're going to deny me my due process by requesting an impossible task. He asked me to claim an account I hadn't attempted to log in to for well over a year. Look at my battle reports for when I've been active. I recovered that account a year ago and didn't touch it since. Now I no longer have access to it. Really you shouldn't be responding on this post at all with your stats, I thought that was made clear earlier. You're not capable of judging my case. So leave it to the directors.
    DragonMyNutz

As PMrudd suggested, claim the account(s). Rudd is a director. You asked us to follow procedures, but now you suddenly deviate from the standards you want us to follow?
  • DragonMyNutz
    Retired Staff

So since you claim you "can't recover it", at least grace us with the account name. Since you also said

"Don't worry I already saw what your buddy who is garbage at bf4 did to an inactive account with no evidence."

which clearly means you are familiar with the account name before you try and say "you don't remember the name".

• DragonMyNutz
    User

"

"

"

Angry_Cuban13

DragonMyNutz

As PMrudd suggested, claim the account(s). Rudd is a director. You asked us to follow procedures, but now you suddenly deviate from the standards you want us to follow?
    Scavenger
    Well then why don't I just claim your account if I have the power to claim any account. Show me your policy on account claiming, so I may read up on it.
  • DragonMyNutz
    Retired Staff

Either claim your account which you suddenly happen to not have access to, or give us the name.

Additionally, you can find ban appeal guidelines here which specify the following:

"YOU MUST CLAIM YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE WE CAN PROCESS YOUR APPEAL. When you search for your soldier to link in the appeal below, click the large blue CLAIM button on that profile. We can only process appeals for the owner of the account. Claiming the account verifies that we are dealing with the account owner. If you do not claim your soldier prior to submitting your appeal, it will make the process take longer. If it is not claimed within 24 hours, the appeal will be denied. "

So as of right now, regardless of escalation you have 24 hours to claim your other account or give us the name.

• DragonMyNutz
    Retired Staff

Account claiming can be found in our ban appeal policy/instructions, located here (as Cuban already indicated): 

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/guide-how-to-submit-an-appeal-2807

• DragonMyNutz
    User

"

So since you claim you "can't recover it", at least grace us with the account name. Since you also said

"Don't worry I already saw what your buddy who is garbage at bf4 did to an inactive account with no evidence."

which clearly means you are familiar with the account name before you try and say "you don't remember the name".

Angry_Cuban13
    Stop replying to this case, YOU are not qualified. You also didn't bother to read up on what I said. I said "I've only had one other origin account but it was stolen and it's account info was leaked from league of legends login data on a leaking website called nulled.to. 2000+ account information was leaked and mine was among that and someone cross checked it with origin." in the same post you quoted. Disclosing the name of the account would put any accounts I might've forgotten to change the password on in danger. With that account name anybody can get access to my private information. Glad to know bf4db cares so much about the privacy of its users. You claim this is your policy but I've read through all of your policy sections linked under information with no luck at finding such a clause. Why don't you tell me you're intention with the account too? What could possibly be used against me and why are you so desperate to do so? I can't magically snap my fingers to get access to an account. If I could you wouldn't be on this forum anymore. So quit asking and crying, you're not getting your way. Just don't forget to change my ban reason to something along the lines of "personal, or "we don't really know", or "unknown".
  • DragonMyNutz
    Retired Staff

Post the name, we will hide it so it won’t be public. 

• DragonMyNutz
    User

"

Account claiming can be found in our ban appeal policy/instructions, located here (as Cuban already indicated): 

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/guide-how-to-submit-an-appeal-2807

Sovereign_Skies
    That forum thread isn't policy, try again. Also even if we go by that I only need to claim the account for the ban appeal which I have possession of and I have done already. It also never states multiple accounts need to be claimed?!?! You told me "account(s)" which is not stated in the thread you sent me. Why would you lie? I have claimed my account so you can process my appeal now, thanks.
  • DragonMyNutz
    User

"

Post the name, we will hide it so it won’t be public. 

Sovereign_Skies

How will you accomplish that? How can I trust you to do that after what's been suggested? It still looks like anything I post on here is public. Also on an unrelated note, get Angry_Cuban13 off my case, I don't have the energy to deal with the amount of shit between his ears.