This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • DragonMyNutz
    User
    Member since September 28, 2020

Mind when you when I say they cheated I only ever saw anything for bf3 and I didn't notice anything on bf4.

• DragonMyNutz
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"
    "

"

"

I think it says a lot.
    DragonMyNutz
    In your case someone with even a half functioning brain can tell what's wrong in the footage.

But hey, hang on till a director sees a little gap in his schedule to check everything again.
    Scavenger
    Are you referring to the footage that isn't valid evidence that my entire ban is based on? Guess my brain's not functioning then, feel free to point it out instead of being vague. You know we slower people need a little extra help. Like your friend with the poor poor stats. A brain can get you pretty far in a game like battlefield. Either way what would he know about that, he seems to be convinced he should be in a position to judge other peoples performance, how good they are, and whether or not they are JUST good, when he himself can't perform. Hiring, incapable, incompetent staff speaks volumes about bf4db as a whole. To be clear I'm not referring to you, I think you're probably a pretty good player and deserving of the role you've been put in, however I personally believe your judgement against me in particular has been clouded by your bias as a result of being friends with such incapable, incompetent staff.
    DragonMyNutz
    Ok. 

By the way. Don't you have any other accounts to claim? 

Scavenger

I've only had one other origin account but it was stolen and it's account info was leaked from league of legends login data on a leaking website called nulled.to. 2000+ account information was leaked and mine was among that and someone cross checked it with origin. I recovered that account but it's good for nothing but sims now because the hacker did what you might expect, he hacked. Don't worry I already saw what your buddy who is garbage at bf4 did to an inactive account with no evidence. You're all the shadiest people in the world. I trust none of you. Considering he didn't bother to ban it for linked account knowing it was mine. He randomly bans that account with no evidence(provided by the man himself). How am I or any player supposed to trust you guys when you behave like a group of friends banning who you please and not like adults who represent a professional anti-cheating plugin?
    https://imgur.com/rltKmeU

DragonMyNutz

"

Mind when you when I say they cheated I only ever saw anything for bf3 and I didn't notice anything on bf4.

DragonMyNutz

Good to know. In the meantime you may also claim the useless account to your 4DB profile. Seeing you have it recovered that must not be an issue.

• DragonMyNutz
    User

"

"
    "

"

"

I think it says a lot.
    DragonMyNutz
    In your case someone with even a half functioning brain can tell what's wrong in the footage.

But hey, hang on till a director sees a little gap in his schedule to check everything again.
    Scavenger
    Are you referring to the footage that isn't valid evidence that my entire ban is based on? Guess my brain's not functioning then, feel free to point it out instead of being vague. You know we slower people need a little extra help. Like your friend with the poor poor stats. A brain can get you pretty far in a game like battlefield. Either way what would he know about that, he seems to be convinced he should be in a position to judge other peoples performance, how good they are, and whether or not they are JUST good, when he himself can't perform. Hiring, incapable, incompetent staff speaks volumes about bf4db as a whole. To be clear I'm not referring to you, I think you're probably a pretty good player and deserving of the role you've been put in, however I personally believe your judgement against me in particular has been clouded by your bias as a result of being friends with such incapable, incompetent staff.
    DragonMyNutz
    Ok. 

Scavenger

I've only had one other origin account but it was stolen and it's account info was leaked from league of legends login data on a leaking website called nulled.to. 2000+ account information was leaked and mine was among that and someone cross checked it with origin. I recovered that account but it's good for nothing but sims now because the hacker did what you might expect, he hacked. Don't worry I already saw what your buddy who is garbage at bf4 did to an inactive account with no evidence. You're all the shadiest people in the world. I trust none of you. Considering he didn't bother to ban it for linked account knowing it was mine. He randomly bans that account with no evidence(provided by the man himself). How am I or any player supposed to trust you guys when you behave like a group of friends banning who you please and not like adults who represent a professional anti-cheating plugin?

DragonMyNutz

"

DragonMyNutz

Good to know. In the meantime you may also claim the useless account to your 4DB profile. Seeing you have it recovered that must not be an issue.

Scavenger
    There's no point. It's not relevant. It has never been cheated on in battlefield 4 to my knowledge. I also don't want people looking at the name of the account from my profile and finding the data leak and trying to find any accounts I might've forgotten to change the password on. Don't ask me to put my personal data at risk.
  • DragonMyNutz
    Administrator

"

"

"
    "

"

"

I think it says a lot.
    DragonMyNutz

Scavenger
    DragonMyNutz
    Ok. 

Scavenger

DragonMyNutz

"

DragonMyNutz

Scavenger
    There's no point. It's not relevant. It has never been cheated on in battlefield 4 to my knowledge. I also don't want people looking at the name of the account from my profile and finding the data leak and trying to find any accounts I might've forgotten to change the password on. Don't ask me to put my personal data at risk.
    DragonMyNutz
    According to our policy, which you want us to follow, it is required to claim all accounts you have access to. 

• DragonMyNutz
    User

"

"

"

"
    "

"

"

I think it says a lot.
    DragonMyNutz

Scavenger
    DragonMyNutz
    Ok. 

Scavenger

DragonMyNutz

"

DragonMyNutz

Scavenger
    DragonMyNutz
    According to our policy, which you want us to follow, it is required to claim all accounts you have access to. 

Scavenger

In that case I don't have access to it, I thought I did. I just tried logging in and it didn't work, password reset wasn't working either(not getting the email). Feel free to let me know if there's anything else you need.
  • DragonMyNutz
    Administrator

"

"

"

"

"
    "

"

"

I think it says a lot.
    DragonMyNutz

Scavenger
    DragonMyNutz
    Ok. 

Scavenger

DragonMyNutz

"

DragonMyNutz

Scavenger
    DragonMyNutz

Scavenger

In that case I don't have access to it, I thought I did. I just tried logging in and it didn't work, password reset wasn't working either(not getting the email). Feel free to let me know if there's anything else you need.
    DragonMyNutz

As you previously mentioned a few posts back you had access to it at one point. Please recover it again and claim the account as is required with all our cases. This will help the director to fully review your case like all other cases we have. In accordance to our policy and with all cards on the table.

Plus it will prevent the lost account from being abused in the future and even improve your online security.
  • DragonMyNutz
    User

"

"

"

"

"

"
    "

"

"

I think it says a lot.
    DragonMyNutz

Scavenger
    DragonMyNutz
    Ok. 

Scavenger

DragonMyNutz

"

DragonMyNutz

Scavenger
    DragonMyNutz

Scavenger

DragonMyNutz

As you previously mentioned a few posts back you had access to it at one point. Please recover it again and claim the account as is required with all our cases. This will help the director to fully review your case like all other cases we have. In accordance to our policy and with all cards on the table.

Plus it will prevent the lost account from being abused in the future and even improve your online security.
    Scavenger
    Yeah, I can't recover it, unfortunately. The account has no relevance to the case anyways, so it's not a big loss. Only thing is my sims was on it. Pretty sure I still have my save games backed up so not to worry.
  • DragonMyNutz
    User

I've claimed all accounts I'm able to claim and that's within your policies.

• DragonMyNutz
    Director
    Member since May 05, 2017

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. If you can provide a video with associated battlereport replicating similar statistics to the following round we will take consideration to your appeal:

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1310256930236606976/1818837706/ 47-11 with aws on a conquest large map with vehicles.

The video must show the complete round, from loading screen to end screen. Additionally, the minimum resolution is 720p at (preferably) 60fps. There may NOT be ANY background music or outside audio in the video. Videos submitted with background music or outside audio will not be accepted. Your ban will be suspended for 72 hours to allow you time to record gameplay. The video must be uploaded with the link and battle report posted to the ban appeal within the 72 hours to be accepted. The appeal will be denied and closed if nothing has been received at the deadline.

Thanks
  • DragonMyNutz
    User

"

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. If you can provide a video with associated battlereport replicating similar statistics to the following round we will take consideration to your appeal:

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1310256930236606976/1818837706/ 47-11 with aws on a conquest large map with vehicles.

The video must show the complete round, from loading screen to end screen. Additionally, the minimum resolution is 720p at (preferably) 60fps. There may NOT be ANY background music or outside audio in the video. Videos submitted with background music or outside audio will not be accepted. Your ban will be suspended for 72 hours to allow you time to record gameplay. The video must be uploaded with the link and battle report posted to the ban appeal within the 72 hours to be accepted. The appeal will be denied and closed if nothing has been received at the deadline.

Thanks
    PMKevinRudd
    Hard finding servers which match your requirements. Especially with me being banned from three of them because of this whole ordeal. You said similar, would a game where I was on course for that but was going 39-7 at the time the game ended suffice for you? 39-7(5.571 kdr vs 4.273). From the beginning of the game to the end of the game. It didn't last very long.
  • DragonMyNutz
    User

"

"

Hi,

Thanks
    PMKevinRudd
    Hard finding servers which match your requirements. Especially with me being banned from three of them because of this whole ordeal. You said similar, would a game where I was on course for that but was going 39-7 at the time the game ended suffice for you? 39-7(5.571 kdr vs 4.273). From the beginning of the game to the end of the game. It didn't last very long.
    DragonMyNutz

It's been 15 hours with no response to whether that's acceptable or not.
  • DragonMyNutz
    Retired Staff

He’s very busy with real life responsibilities, plus other things on his plate. He’ll get back to you when he can. 

That being said, your ban would be lifted for the 72 hours if you accepted the terms.

• DragonMyNutz
    Director

"

"

Hi,

Thanks
    PMKevinRudd
    DragonMyNutz

That's fine

• DragonMyNutz
    User

"

"

"

Hi,

Thanks
    PMKevinRudd
    DragonMyNutz

That's fine

PMKevinRudd
    https://youtu.be/3vciHdQbxiI
    not a great game but a game non the less. thanks.
    https://youtu.be/-yV4-KaETkU
  • DragonMyNutz
    Director

Thanks, we'll review and get back to you asap. For our knowledge were you communicating  with anybody else in your squad via voice coms this round?