This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • DragonMyNutz
    User
    Member since September 28, 2020

DISCLAIMER: Before this I have always thought highly of bf4db and I still believe overall they're a good thing for BF4 considering the amount of blatant cheaters that they ban.
    Soldier Name: DragonMyNutz
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/DragonMyNutz/

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes.
    Appeal: I don't expect this ban to be lifted and you'll see why with everything I go over and provide in this post. To be clear even though this is an appeal this is not directed at admins or moderators of the site, as they've definitely got their minds made up about me.

The evidence: There were a few battle reports but as you'll see in the transcript they don't really care about those so I won't include them(but you can see on my profile). Even though one of them in my opinion is more worthy of evidence than the whole video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRMZwHwQPNM

Keep in mind when watching this video I was banned for "Aimbot". No aimbot of any sort was used, or is seen, or is present in the video.

Here is the transcript from my last appeal. Where I was 100% cooperative with submitting video footage only for that to be taken away because Sovereign_Skies was "on the wrong appeal".

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/747793018496745482/760191116879331378/transcript-closed-appeal-by-dragon.html

When I messaged Sovereign_Skies about it this is what I got.

He immediately blocked me with me only having sent him one message ever.

When I went to expose this and post this in the discord this is what happened.

Then I was banned immediately.

With this next bit I can't say for sure I can only shttps://imgur.com/k8TtUWNhare my suspicions because I have no conclusive evidence(just like he didn't before banning me).

The guy who recorded the video had said in-game chat something along the lines of "You're gonna be banned, Enjoy your last few moments on that account." I of course laughed this off and I admittedly wasn't the nicest to him and as he put it douchey and cocky. I apologize for that much as it was unnecessary and I could've handled it better. Then not minutes after him saying this, I was banned from the server. When I went to go appeal the ban on their website the admin there had already reported me on bf4db and said to me "If they deem you clean, the ban will be lifted. Your account in under review" Completely fair and this is where I was cocky knowing there's no way I'd get banned on database, and responded with "i hope an apology comes with that." as I would've never expected to be banned on bf4db as I figured the site would only ever ban anyone who is cheating. While I know that might appear as naive but that's the way I saw things. Then I finally notice I'm banned on database and was immediately suspicious. The guy who was so confident was right and it's almost like he's got friends in high places because the same moderator that banned me also happened to post on my ban appeal on the other forum.

https://imgur.com/vShzvzl

https://imgur.com/up7GGfq

Like I said I have no evidence which is something me and this moderator have in common. However I find it very odd that the same guy comments on my ban appeal, and he could've found it easily because he knows the guy who reported it no doubt, that's not what's weird. What's weird is why comment unless you're personally invested in this? If a moderator is supposed to be impartial, then why would he comment "Busted." on that appeal? It's all very strange to me and I might be paranoid in thinking it's all one big friend group but at the end of the day I was never given any attention or chance to prove my innocents, no guilt was ever proven, I definitely pissed some people off, and I'm banned.

So if anyone finds themselves thinking "there's no way I could get banned legitimately" then you're as naive as me. This was a manual ban, and I wouldn't be surprised if this was personal, as why else would they behave in such a strange unprofessional way.

If you're reading this and see me banned from the forum like I was from the discord then you can be certain it was personal. However it's more likely the post will just be removed.

-DMN

• DragonMyNutz
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

We’ll escalate this and another Director will review your case.

• DragonMyNutz
    Retired Staff

For what it’s worth,

I do recognize that I could have handled the situation better than I did today, and I apologize for that. However, the appeal was denied based on the undeniable evidence being the video in question, which very clearly shows an aimbot in use.

Your ban has nothing to do with you personally; I have never met you before nor talked to you before and we process so many bans that your name doesn’t even ring a bell. 

Your Discord ban was isssued IAW Discord use policy located in #information which you viewed when you connected to the server initially. The rule specifically read,

”...Arguing with staff regarding a ban decision will also not be tolerated”

Another Administrator found you in violation of that and issued a Discord ban per said policy.

However, under our Staff Standard Operating Procedures, you are entitled to escalate your appeal. As I was involved with your appeal, I am unable to close out this appeal. 

Either PMKevinRudd or skulls will respond when they are able. 

• DragonMyNutz
    User

"

For what it’s worth,

I do recognize that I could have handled the situation better than I did today, and I apologize for that. However, the appeal was denied based on the undeniable evidence being the video in question, which very clearly shows an aimbot in use.

Your ban has nothing to do with you personally; I have never met you before nor talked to you before and we process so many bans that your name doesn’t even ring a bell. 

Your Discord ban was isssued IAW Discord use policy located in #information which you viewed when you connected to the server initially. The rule specifically read,

”...Arguing with staff regarding a ban decision will also not be tolerated”

Another Administrator found you in violation of that and issued a Discord ban per said policy.

However, under our Staff Standard Operating Procedures, you are entitled to escalate your appeal. As I was involved with your appeal, I am unable to close out this appeal. 

Either PMKevinRudd or skulls will respond when they are able. 

Sovereign_Skies

1. Please clip this aimbot in use and explain how it works because I see nothing. Please provide real conclusive evidence for my ban.
    2. I never violated that rule, because all I did was post a screenshot, however I recognize you said that they thought I was in violation of that rule.
    3. I believe you in particular don't have anything against me personally however I believe the moderator who banned me does, I believe all of you are friends, and so it makes it hard to trust you wouldn't be biased based on what your friend says.
    4. Also his video messes up and glitches out and dropped frames way below 30fps. You have a rule that those videos must be at least 720p 30fps+. This video doesn't meet those qualifications and is not even valid evidence in the first place. It also so happens when I'm engaging an opponent. I'm aware of your blatant exception(which you seem to think this is as per "undeniable evidence being the video in question, which very clearly shows an aimbot in use.") but that was only listed for duration and NOT video quality as in 720p 30fps.

• DragonMyNutz
    User

So per your standard operating procedures that "evidence" isn't valid. So make sure that when the other staff member reviews my case you provide a valid video and not the one that was provided before which doesn't meet the basic qualifications for evidence.

Edit: Has to be 30+ fps your rule never said it has to average 30+ fps. Because of that drop to 0 or 1 or whatever the video isn't 30+ fps. Even though it may average it or higher.

• DragonMyNutz
    User

https://imgur.com/682dtLm
    He admitted he knows neo..... Looking really bad right now.

He also claimed I run around with my side arm out looking at people through walls. This individual has no credibility at this point, that's a blatant lie, I'd like to see their video backing that up.

• DragonMyNutz
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

As mentioned by Sov, your case will be double checked by another director as soon is one available.

• DragonMyNutz
    Retired Staff

Man you really are grasping at straws. It is really entertaining to watch you convince yourself you aren't cheating

• DragonMyNutz
    User

"

Man you really are grasping at straws. It is really entertaining to watch you convince yourself you aren't cheating

Angry_Cuban13

That's the rules, I didn't make them so go take it up with the person who did instead of looking up at me as if I'm responsible for it. I didn't cheat or use any third party software to gain an unfair advantage. However looking at your stats you could definitely use some. I mean how are you staff and supposed to judge other players on their legitimacy, when you yourself aren't at all skilled at the game?
  • DragonMyNutz
    Retired Staff

Imagine thinking skills translate into recognizing cheaters.

• DragonMyNutz
    User

"

Imagine thinking skills translate into recognizing cheaters.

Angry_Cuban13

I think it says a lot.
  • DragonMyNutz
    Administrator

I think it says a lot.
    DragonMyNutz
    In your case someone with even a half functioning brain can tell what's wrong in the footage.

But hey, hang on till a director sees a little gap in his schedule to check everything again.
  • DragonMyNutz
    User

"

I think it says a lot.
    DragonMyNutz
    In your case someone with even a half functioning brain can tell what's wrong in the footage.

But hey, hang on till a director sees a little gap in his schedule to check everything again.
    Scavenger
    Are you referring to the footage that isn't valid evidence that my entire ban is based on? Guess my brain's not functioning then, feel free to point it out instead of being vague. You know we slower people need a little extra help. Like your friend with the poor poor stats. A brain can get you pretty far in a game like battlefield. Either way what would he know about that, he seems to be convinced he should be in a position to judge other peoples performance, how good they are, and whether or not they are JUST good, when he himself can't perform. Hiring, incapable, incompetent staff speaks volumes about bf4db as a whole. To be clear I'm not referring to you, I think you're probably a pretty good player and deserving of the role you've been put in, however I personally believe your judgement against me in particular has been clouded by your bias as a result of being friends with such incapable, incompetent staff.
  • DragonMyNutz
    Administrator

"

"

I think it says a lot.
    DragonMyNutz

Scavenger
    Are you referring to the footage that isn't valid evidence that my entire ban is based on? Guess my brain's not functioning then, feel free to point it out instead of being vague. You know we slower people need a little extra help. Like your friend with the poor poor stats. A brain can get you pretty far in a game like battlefield. Either way what would he know about that, he seems to be convinced he should be in a position to judge other peoples performance, how good they are, and whether or not they are JUST good, when he himself can't perform. Hiring, incapable, incompetent staff speaks volumes about bf4db as a whole. To be clear I'm not referring to you, I think you're probably a pretty good player and deserving of the role you've been put in, however I personally believe your judgement against me in particular has been clouded by your bias as a result of being friends with such incapable, incompetent staff.
    DragonMyNutz
    Ok. 

By the way. Don't you have any other accounts to claim? 

• DragonMyNutz
    User

"

"

"

I think it says a lot.
    DragonMyNutz

Scavenger
    DragonMyNutz
    Ok. 

By the way. Don't you have any other accounts to claim? 

Scavenger

I've only had one other origin account but it was stolen and it's account info was leaked from league of legends login data on a leaking website called nulled.to. 2000+ account information was leaked and mine was among that and someone cross checked it with origin. I recovered that account but it's good for nothing but sims now because the hacker did what you might expect, he hacked. Don't worry I already saw what your buddy who is garbage at bf4 did to an inactive account with no evidence. You're all the shadiest people in the world. I trust none of you. Considering he didn't bother to ban it for linked account knowing it was mine. He randomly bans that account with no evidence(provided by the man himself). How am I or any player supposed to trust you guys when you behave like a group of friends banning who you please and not like adults who represent a professional anti-cheating plugin?
    https://imgur.com/rltKmeU