This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Clin4
    User
    Member since September 26, 2018

Please treat this post as a player report https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ru/user/h4ving/

• Clin4
    User
    Member since June 26, 2019

why are you flooding the forums wtf

• Clin4
    User

I'm trying to send a report, but I throw it on the forum, well, to hell with it, it's better to ban it on my server and that's it

• Clin4
    Administrator
    Member since August 16, 2019

please dont send the same report 4 times without so much as linking the profile as to who you were reporting. 

• Clin4
    User
    Member since November 14, 2020

1:30 awkward situation! 

• Clin4
    User
    Member since September 02, 2020

I explained to him on a few of his 39 forum posts how to report someone, yet he keeps making new posts. He isn't clear at all who exactly he is reporting either, but from his video no one appears to be hacking.

• Clin4
    User

You are clearly not seeing well or are simply inattentive. At the expense of the report, I am doing everything right, but for some reason the report is thrown out on the forum.

• Clin4
    User

infinatshadex
    https://photos.google.com/search/_tra_/photo/AF1QipNLWPHduDu2AZyV4maNHZTi0U-YK2bro73jEmLI
    https://photos.google.com/search/_tra_/photo/AF1QipMds5imAgIpSF9xjPl7vab8vg1c3yyx-vTlaw04
    After which this report just throws it on the forum, what am I doing wrong?

• Clin4
    User

hoo_runz Please comment for me 0:55, what was it, how did he know that the player was there, and even more so why did he start shooting in advance? Note that this player was not shown on the minimap.

• Clin4
    User
    Member since September 02, 2020

I missed that when I first watched. H4ving stat's are all over the place, but I'm not sure you could prove it was hacking.  As far as your report, your google link doesn't go anywhere, just gives a 404 error. Can you upload an actual screenshot?

• Clin4
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

https://bf4db.com/player/893419726 

He is a friend of mine and has several accounts, everyone in the CATS clan is clean, we highly dislike cheaters and before you are allowed to join, we make sure you are legit.

Like mommy kitten once said; we are rather a clan of 50 well behaving and legit kittens, than 100 bad behaving and cheating kittens.

• Clin4
    Gold Supporter

• Clin4
    User
    Member since September 15, 2019

1min firing for no reason then gets a kill

1.30 shooting a wall like someone is there

yt Channel is trash with short clips

• Clin4
    Gold Supporter

"

1min firing for no reason then gets a kill

1.30 shooting a wall like someone is there

yt Channel is trash with short clips

Xoligy
    How about shooting in the gap between both walls and on min. 1:30 he got lucky.. we play a lot with sound and since they didnt spawn on his side, they had to come from the other.. also most ppl are dumb enough to take the same route over and over again, i pre-aim the same spot as well and the enemy was within the hearing distance.
    Note: the shooting without someone being there is for the clips, so if you get lucky, you insta kill the enemy when he lurks arround the corner.. and sometimes its a decoy, to let enemies know where you are and let them run into a trap.. 
  • Clin4
    User
    Member since March 21, 2020

You didnt answer the last question in full....

1min 30 (same situation 25 secs but alot worse and clearer)

Shoots thru wall to outside for absolutely no apparent reason. And even on the absolute slim chance that he has sub sonic hearing of people being on the outside you still wouldnt fire at a wall....

Strange that literally 10 secs later 3 enemys turn up from external on the left.

H4ving is cheating bigtime imho, I just havent been able to get conclusive proof, but there are soooo many areas in this video that to me is that proof.

To me this is at the very least wallhack.

p.s - i now have 1 more confirmed since our last convo