This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Clin4
    User
    Member since December 23, 2019

"

"

i just re-discovered this thread, i'm quite surprised to see you, Hakai, jumping in and hammering H4ving so hard out of nowhere. Bit jealous of what he does to you on E4GL #4 aren't you ? Friendly reminder that H4ving still play scrims sometimes with experience players. im not saying he's not cheating but im 99% sure he isnt.

thanks for making me laugh so hard with some funny sentences from all sides XDDDD

ActualProOnOW
    Isnt Hakai anyway known for hackusating everyone and everything that killed him too often?

ChimeitekinaNeko
    LMAO yeah hakai thinks everyone who kills him is cheatin.. id love to see all his reports

• Clin4
    User
    Member since August 12, 2020

"

i just re-discovered this thread, i'm quite surprised to see you, Hakai, jumping in and hammering H4ving so hard out of nowhere. Bit jealous of what he does to you on E4GL #4 aren't you ? Friendly reminder that H4ving still play scrims sometimes with experience players. im not saying he's not cheating but im 99% sure he isnt.

thanks for making me laugh so hard with some funny sentences from all sides XDDDD

ActualProOnOW

du voll idiot ich kenne ihn nicht! hab noch nie gegen ihn gespielt 

• Clin4
    User
    Member since October 03, 2018

"

"

ActualProOnOW

du voll idiot ich kenne ihn nicht! hab noch nie gegen ihn gespielt 

III-Hakai-III

bigSmart to switch to german in the middle of an english conversation
  • Clin4
    User
    Member since October 03, 2018

"

"

"

lol FFS Yuuki / Yuki, forgive me for missing a vowel.

And as I expressed to Chime i stated my personal credentials in RL....WTF have you done? (like i care)

(...)
    Kraich
    Its nice for u to be a Buisnessman but, 

does this , in any way , give u enough expertiese to state that someone is " hacking / cheating or using something " ?

And ... if a moderator is even reading this

@BF4DB Moderator
    Do whatever u want , but pls End this quick

Yuuki_GGentleman
    It absolutely does not give me any authority what so ever.Not even in the slightest but i thought at least i could defend myself.
    Just the same level of authority for both you and chime to question someones mental state for voicing an opinion.

I remained respectful throughout and never once stated an ad hominen attack on someone.

Thank you

Kraichek

I was just Meme-ing around since i started reading this thread

I am sorry if u felt bad by it
  • Clin4
    Administrator
    Member since August 16, 2019

ok enough has been said here. in every single case from watching this video. they were either common prefire spots for lockers. footsteps where heard or so on and so forth. no clear evidence of wall hacking at this time. 

and guys. can you please keep the shitposting out of reports.... makes it hard to see what is evidence and what is nonsense.