This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Clin4
    User
    Member since September 02, 2020

"

You didnt answer the last question in full....

1min 30 (same situation 25 secs but alot worse and clearer)

Shoots thru wall to outside for absolutely no apparent reason. And even on the absolute slim chance that he has sub sonic hearing of people being on the outside you still wouldnt fire at a wall....

Strange that literally 10 secs later 3 enemys turn up from external on the left.

H4ving is cheating bigtime imho, I just havent been able to get conclusive proof, but there are soooo many areas in this video that to me is that proof.

To me this is at the very least wallhack.

p.s - i now have 1 more confirmed since our last convo

Kraichek

"

Shoots thru wall to outside for absolutely no apparent reason. And even on the absolute slim chance that he has sub sonic hearing of people being on the outside you still wouldnt fire at a wall....

Strange that literally 10 secs later 3 enemys turn up from external on the left.

H4ving is cheating bigtime imho, I just havent been able to get conclusive proof, but there are soooo many areas in this video that to me is that proof.

Kraichek
    I wouldn't say that there are many areas where it is clear he is hacking. There are a few places in the video where you see strange activity; unfortunately there isn't nearly enough to say without a doubt he is cheating. 

• Clin4
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

Kraichek
    0:25 - Bruh.. what was sus about that??? no enemy near where he shot and also not behind that wall. 1 enemy was hiding in the middle cells on the other side and 1 was running from his spawn downstairs towards the scanners/med bay)

0:35 - steps

0:40 - steps and checking spawn point

1:00 - lucky moment where he pre fired blindly (he does that stuff a lot).. do that 100 times and 10 times you may get lucky as well.. He probably knew they spawned over there because there was no spawn sound on his side.

1:15 - he was checking the spawn area and the enemy threw a nade (which absolutely gave him away)

1:20 - got distracktet by the teammates death and was scanning for enemies below, then took a bit to register the 2 enemies coming around the corner (with WH he would have known that and react more quickly)

1:20 - another blind pre fire attempt with less luck 

1:30 - shooting at a random wall, maybe checking his recoil and bullet spray control? couldnt hear where the enemies spawned since you tabbed out, but since the third enemy came from the direction of the other spawn point, i would guess that they were never behind that wall.

1:37 - you can clearly hear the steps of 2 ppl and there are no teammates on the map.

2:00 - if he would use WH he would have "checked" the outside to get that one enemy. 

• Clin4
    User
    Member since March 21, 2020

Yep ill give you that - he was tabbed out and thus possibly lost some valuable sound information.

However his decision, or some other third party decision ....if you get my drift, to shoot at a wall where people had spawned was done at 1min 30secs from the other side of the cells.

But this statement -" shooting at a random wall, maybe checking his recoil and bullet spray control"

Is quite frankly total nonsense with all due respect.

However, im happy for your opinion in backing up you clan mate/friend/colleague as very admirable. Damn, id do the same myself.

Lets just leave it here now as a difference of opinion.

Thanks man.

• Clin4
    Gold Supporter

Why shooting at random walls; https://youtu.be/u8U6T8cnHR4?t=104 [German Video]

And in the vid you can see him walking towards where he shot, to probably check, but then he heard the enemies.

• Clin4
    User

Buddy

That guy was demonstrating recoil/bullett spread on a server with ZERO players....

You do not see what your bullet spread and recoil is like DURING  a CLOSE combat round of team deathmatch....

What point of demonstration and a live public game arent you getting?

LOL.

• Clin4
    Gold Supporter

"

Buddy

That guy was demonstrating recoil/bullett spread on a server with ZERO players....

You do not see what your bullet spread and recoil is like DURING  a CLOSE combat round of team deathmatch....

What point of demonstration and a live public game arent you getting?

LOL.

Kraichek
    I do it as well, its like calibrating, especially after changing weapon/playing a weapon im not used to.
    It doesnt matter how many are on there, you can still see how your control was and make slight changes to it. (He also seemed to be quite bored while playing against them)
    In combat you repeat what you did while shooting at the wall.
    Is that really so hard for you to understand?? 
    In combat you notice a good weapon control by killing fast and a high accuracy, as well as the enemy hackusating you (macros, aimbot, etc.).. 
    You ever wondered how an enemy could kill you, even thou you saw and shot at him first? That in the Video is your answer.
    Pls just do your homework and dont try to tell a good and quite experienced player that he is talking rubbish, just because you cant process the information.

• Clin4
    User

I too am an experienced player.

So what this comes down to is.

i) 'he seemed quite bored' - i have no idea unless you are in a collective borg that you would know that lol, so please try to stop using conjecture as a reason to support, it doesnt work.

ii) You ever wondered how an enemy could kill you, even thou you saw and shot at him first? 

Lol quite a patronising comment. Have I wondered in answer to your question?

Nope - that player was obviously quicker and more accurate on that occasion.

But i can still smell BS when i see it.

ii) You defending a colleague in the same clan (admirable)

ii) A difference of opinion.

Thanks for your feedback xD

• Clin4
    Gold Supporter

"

i) 'he seemed quite bored' - i have no idea unless you are in a collective borg that you would know that lol, so please try to stop using conjecture as a reason to support, it doesnt work.

ii) You ever wondered how an enemy could kill you, even thou you saw and shot at him first? 

Kraichek

I played a lot with and against him, and the way he played there clearly showed him being bored. That proably was the reason why he left as well (to play with more challanging players like Yuuki, enjoii, and so on.)..

And no, Im not defending him, because he is a friend or clan member, i defend him because i know he is legit. If i would find evidence of someone in my friends or clan list being a cheater, i would report him without hesitation. 
    Im not biased by friendship and will never be. I defend legit people that i dont know, just as i do with h4ving here.

The Video may show strange moments for someone who doesnt know him or how he evolved over time, but these strange moments are quite normal if you do. You can somewhat recreate his toughts if you know him good enough.

• Clin4
    Gold Supporter

"

Kraichek
    Btw. this Thread will end up like your first one or Wendy's (nothing will happen cuz massive lag of proof).. thats just an assumption of me, but i have a feeling thats its quite accurate.. 

• Clin4
    User
    Member since September 26, 2018

By itself, this player did not leave, he was simply blocked on this server for using prohibited software during the game.

• Clin4
    User
    Member since August 12, 2020

1). in the video you can clearly see that he is cheating!

2). one should stay neutral, both BF4DB Admin and clan member 

3). I am bored sometimes too xD

4). you don't shoot at walls out of boredom where opponents are behind the wall

5). Let the BF4DB Moderators decide

• Clin4
    Gold Supporter

"

By itself, this player did not leave, he was simply blocked on this server for using prohibited software during the game.

Clin4
    Proof?

• Clin4
    Gold Supporter

"

1). in the video you can clearly see that he is cheating!

2). one should stay neutral, both BF4DB Admin and clan member 

3). I am bored sometimes too xD

4). you don't shoot at walls out of boredom where opponents are behind the wall

5). Let the BF4DB Moderators decide

III-Hakai-III
    Pls read my last post where i literally said im not biased by being his friend and that i do the same for ppl i do not know.

Also its free to discuss in here. 

Enemies where behind which wall? Or is that an assumption? 
    His shooting at the wall looked like gun control check for me.

• Clin4
    User
    Member since September 26, 2018

"

"

Clin4
    Proof?

The evidence is given above, for me personally everything is clear, this player is not playing fair. For which he received an unlimited ban on the game server. Here let the moderators of this site decide. Basically, I don't care whether he gets banned here or not, the main thing is that he will no longer be able to play on our game server. The report was compiled to help administrators of other servers with the bf4db plugin installed.

• Clin4
    Gold Supporter

"

"

"

Clin4
    Proof?

The evidence is given above, for me personally everything is clear, this player is not playing fair. For which he received an unlimited ban on the game server. Here let the moderators of this site decide. Basically, I don't care whether he gets banned here or not, the main thing is that he will no longer be able to play on our game server. The report was compiled to help administrators of other servers with the bf4db plugin installed.

Clin4
    Bruh.. you better get some proof in here when you throw arround such accusations. To say he got kicked/banned by the server for prohibited software when the chat said "h4ving left the server" and not "got kicked"/"got banned" is quite an bold statement. If you dont present the proof it makes you look like a liar who cant back up his accusations.