This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Clin4
    User
    Member since August 12, 2020

haha cheater protect cheater that's I think, but in the video it shows that he's cheating and now?

same behavior as in this video with another player who walhack uses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZSd8T6JNFM&feature=youtu.be

• Clin4
    User
    Member since October 03, 2018

"

Mate i run a business that turns over £6 million with 34 operatives.

Degree in Mech Engineering....

My mental state is 100% - im Wealthy and healthy thank you!

Im looking at the video, i transposed BOTH screenshots and the aim by yukki is exactly the same AIM in the original video.

Yukki went to the pains of making sure HIS AIM and the Original videos AIM was concise!

H4ving runs across left to right (walking/running) and the crosshair and fire transpose at the person. What you are trying to say is that the aim has to be 110% when thats not the issue, we know ITS NOT AIMBOT....

We are talking WALLHACK - you are confusing the two.

H4ving FIRES at THE PERSON at the outside. It just happens to be also COINCIDENTALLY NEAR his head.

If YOU do not want to see whats in the VIDEO thats not my problem. You are the one thats quite resistant to what is the visual.

Do you own transposing.

Kraichek

Bruh

... only one Question :

... Who is this Yukki u are writing about ?

Also about this :

" Im looking at the video, i transposed BOTH screenshots and the aim by yukki is exactly the same AIM in the original video." 

No definitely not xD but ok

"Yukki went to the pains of making sure HIS AIM and the Original videos AIM was concise!"

I told h4ving to join , aimed somehow at a wall and he ran up and down outside , thats literally it , it wasnt at all precise it was 1 minute of work including watching the original "meme-proof" and the uploading of my clip xD

It just happens to be also COINCIDENTALLY NEAR his head. "

Thanks for clearing it up can we now just write some more cringe somewhere else ?

" H4ving FIRES at THE PERSON at the outside "

So u are able to see through Walls,... in a recorded clip,... of someone else ?!??!?!
    or from where do u take this information of someone actually being at specificly that point , at specificly that time , outside of Locker  ?

U CANNOT see anyone on the Minimap at that point except h4ving and his Teammates
    U CANNOT hear anything because "some retard" tabbed out of the game, ... which wasn't me , to clear this up , at least this time -.-

So can u show me da wae to information ?
    i want this k3kving to be banned aswell

iks fakin de

" You are the one thats quite resistant to what is the visual. "

And u are Mentally Challenged

I Know because i can see the Visuals in this conversation

*Mic Drop*
  • Clin4
    User
    Member since March 21, 2020

lol FFS Yuuki / Yuki, forgive me for missing a vowel.

And as I expressed to Chime i stated my personal credentials in RL....WTF have you done? (like i care)

Your video was to ascertain whether the levels of the aim in the original poster could possibly be at the same height as the person externally.

You as near as damn it, had the cross hair on the point on which h4ving ran across it. If you transpose both screenshots they BOTH line up.

Thus proving that the level that a person was running at externally was at the same level of the person (h4ving) aimed at internal.

FFS if both of you dont know what you are looking at then we will never be able to get 

With regards to the people being there comment for which Chime didnt respond to as he said all the people were dead at teh time he aimed at the wall at 1:35-1:37 - this is what i was commenting at.

Highlighting that the aim of h4ving was indeed at the people outside..

Who ran in at the external gate 10 secs later THEN they were all dead.

But of course when you point out that Chime was wrong...Chime isnt man enough or has the bollocks to say "he was wrong"

In all honesty im done with the post, in time h4ving will be caught or he will just take off the cheat software and become a regular player.

NGUT....

• Clin4
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

And as I expressed to Chime i stated my personal credentials in RL....WTF have you done? (like i care)

Your video was to ascertain whether the levels of the aim in the original poster could possibly be at the same height as the person externally.

You as near as damn it, had the cross hair on the point on which h4ving ran across it. If you transpose both screenshots they BOTH line up.

Thus proving that the level that a person was running at externally was at the same level of the person (h4ving) aimed at internal.

FFS if both of you dont know what you are looking at then we will never be able to get 

With regards to the people being there comment for which Chime didnt respond to as he said all the people were dead at teh time he aimed at the wall at 1:35-1:37 - this is what i was commenting at.

Highlighting that the aim of h4ving was indeed at the people outside..

Who ran in at the external gate 10 secs later THEN they were all dead.

But of course when you point out that Chime was wrong...Chime isnt man enough or has the bollocks to say "he was wrong"

In all honesty im done with the post, in time h4ving will be caught or he will just take off the cheat software and become a regular player.

NGUT....

Kraichek
    because i already told ya that they probably came from the storage spawn.. you see the third player come from there which is more proof than you just claiming they were behind that wall.

And no, the crosshairs dont line up.. I even helped you with a black bar on a fixed hight (the white box).
    Would love to see your edit of those 2 pictures.

He started shooting at the wall while 3 of them spawned together outside storage.. the time passed when he heard the enemies steps also fits in there.. the moment he heard the 2 enemies, the third one just managed to reach the area behind the wall h4ving shot at earlier.. then he killed the 2 enemies trying to enter middle entrance, while the 4th enemy spawned as well outside storage and went to middle entrance.. 

Arent you able to do basic math as an Mech with a degree..?

And towards the point that i couldnt take resposebility for my errors.. bruh.. i literally posted something in here that proofes you wrong on that point.
  • Clin4
    User
    Member since September 15, 2019

And you raped a kid..
    ChimeitekinaNeko
    And you talk about other peoples mentality?
    I really think a mod should tell you to think before you speak myself, this is why i have not posted again in this thread your attitude is beyond poor and if a clan lets you in saying stuff like that then the clan it's self can not be that good tbh and seeing two members here now, i think i am right.
  • Clin4
    Gold Supporter

"
    And you raped a kid..
    ChimeitekinaNeko
    And you talk about other peoples mentality?
    I really think a mod should tell you to think before you speak myself, this is why i have not posted again in this thread your attitude is beyond poor and if a clan lets you in saying stuff like that then the clan it's self can not be that good tbh and seeing two members here now, i think i am right.
    Xoligy
    Oh, wow, take the text out of context and become salty.. 

• Clin4
    User
    Member since October 03, 2018

"

(...)
    Kraich
    Its nice for u to be a Buisnessman but, 

does this , in any way , give u enough expertiese to state that someone is " hacking / cheating or using something " ?

And ... if a moderator is even reading this

@BF4DB Moderator
    Do whatever u want , but pls End this quick

• Clin4
    User

Salty no, just more mature than a 12 year old know it all troll.

Have a great day now.

• Clin4
    Gold Supporter

"

Salty no, just more mature than a 12 year old know it all troll.

Have a great day now.

Xoligy
    Yeah, i am the 12 year old, cuz i was reffering to your error of thinking.. He claimed that h4ving got banned for using illigal software without presenting the proof for it, yet you jumped on that train.. but when i make a bold accusation against you without presenting the proof, you get mad and cry ;D

• Clin4
    User

Sorry i forgot anger was shown through calmness and not though trolling and insulting other people.

Anyway i will let you get back to catching cheats with your success rate of... 13%

w6x8g.jpg

• Clin4
    Gold Supporter

"

Sorry i forgot anger was shown through calmness and not though trolling and insulting other people.

Anyway i will let you get back to catching cheats with your success rate of... 13%

w6x8g.jpg

Xoligy
    I see, you not only suck at seeing the difference between cheater and legit ppl, reading and understanding things in the context they have been written in, but also at math.. You litterally confused the percentage of ppl i got banned (87%), with the ppl that got cleared (13%).

• Clin4
    User
    Member since June 26, 2019

i just re-discovered this thread, i'm quite surprised to see you, Hakai, jumping in and hammering H4ving so hard out of nowhere. Bit jealous of what he does to you on E4GL #4 aren't you ? Friendly reminder that H4ving still play scrims sometimes with experience players. im not saying he's not cheating but im 99% sure he isnt.

thanks for making me laugh so hard with some funny sentences from all sides XDDDD

• Clin4
    User
    Member since March 21, 2020

"

"

(...)
    Kraich

does this , in any way , give u enough expertiese to state that someone is " hacking / cheating or using something " ?

@BF4DB Moderator

Yuuki_GGentleman
    It absolutely does not give me any authority what so ever.Not even in the slightest but i thought at least i could defend myself.
    Just the same level of authority for both you and chime to question someones mental state for voicing an opinion.

I remained respectful throughout and never once stated an ad hominen attack on someone.

Thank you

• Clin4
    Gold Supporter

"

"

"

(...)
    Kraich

@BF4DB Moderator

Yuuki_GGentleman
    It absolutely does not give me any authority what so ever.Not even in the slightest but i thought at least i could defend myself.
    Just the same level of authority for both you and chime to question someones mental state for voicing an opinion.

I remained respectful throughout and never once stated an ad hominen attack on someone.

Thank you

Kraichek
    Well.. if you explain someone with visual proof that 1+1 is 2 and he keeps saying "no, its 1", you dont start to question the persons mental state? Like i said before; that wasnt supposed to be an insult, or attack, i honestly wondered if you are.

Btw. still waiting for the screenshot edit where both crosshairs line up perfectly at the same spot of the wall.. 

• Clin4
    Gold Supporter

"

i just re-discovered this thread, i'm quite surprised to see you, Hakai, jumping in and hammering H4ving so hard out of nowhere. Bit jealous of what he does to you on E4GL #4 aren't you ? Friendly reminder that H4ving still play scrims sometimes with experience players. im not saying he's not cheating but im 99% sure he isnt.

thanks for making me laugh so hard with some funny sentences from all sides XDDDD

ActualProOnOW
    Isnt Hakai anyway known for hackusating everyone and everything that killed him too often?