This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Clin4
    User
    Member since September 26, 2018

"

"

"

"

By itself, this player did not leave, he was simply blocked on this server for using prohibited software during the game.

Clin4
    Proof?

The evidence is given above, for me personally everything is clear, this player is not playing fair. For which he received an unlimited ban on the game server. Here let the moderators of this site decide. Basically, I don't care whether he gets banned here or not, the main thing is that he will no longer be able to play on our game server. The report was compiled to help administrators of other servers with the bf4db plugin installed.

Clin4
    Bruh.. you better get some proof in here when you throw arround such accusations. To say he got kicked/banned by the server for prohibited software when the chat said "h4ving left the server" and not "got kicked"/"got banned" is quite an bold statement. If you dont present the proof it makes you look like a liar who cant back up his accusations.

ChimeitekinaNeko
    Firstly, I don’t owe you anything, and secondly, if you need it so much, go to the server with your friend and see for yourself. 

• Clin4
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

"

"

"

"

By itself, this player did not leave, he was simply blocked on this server for using prohibited software during the game.

Clin4
    Proof?

The evidence is given above, for me personally everything is clear, this player is not playing fair. For which he received an unlimited ban on the game server. Here let the moderators of this site decide. Basically, I don't care whether he gets banned here or not, the main thing is that he will no longer be able to play on our game server. The report was compiled to help administrators of other servers with the bf4db plugin installed.

Clin4
    Bruh.. you better get some proof in here when you throw arround such accusations. To say he got kicked/banned by the server for prohibited software when the chat said "h4ving left the server" and not "got kicked"/"got banned" is quite an bold statement. If you dont present the proof it makes you look like a liar who cant back up his accusations.

ChimeitekinaNeko
    Firstly, I don’t owe you anything, and secondly, if you need it so much, go to the server with your friend and see for yourself. 

Clin4
    I am not asking for a manual ban message. I want to see the log of the programm that found this "prohibited software". You dont owe me anything, yeah. But you came here and reported him with an video that wont get him banned (lag of evidence) and now you throw arround the accusation that a program detected prohibited software without backing it up? 
    Also there is a "How to report player" thread you should read, there is written, that you should give as much proof as possible and IF you really have the log from the anticheat that detected the "prohibited software" you really should give that to the STAFF. Or are you a liar and cant back it up?

• Clin4
    Gold Supporter

Also funny how all of you claiming h4ving is clearly cheating, have a shitload of reports that went nowhere or cleared the reported player.. Yet the ppl that have a way better report to ban rate are saying there is a massive lag of evidence.

You just throw shit at a wall in hope something keeps sticking..

• Clin4
    User
    Member since September 26, 2018

I do not understand what the problem is? There is a video, there is a website and a bf4db plugin, it was created in order to send reports here, on the basis of which experts make decisions, that's all. There is nothing more to discuss here.

• Clin4
    Gold Supporter

"

I do not understand what the problem is? There is a video, there is a website and a bf4db plugin, it was created in order to send reports here, on the basis of which experts make decisions, that's all. There is nothing more to discuss here.

Clin4
    The problem is, that this "reporting because i feel like it" attitude keeps them from banning actual cheater.
    Especially if they have to dig for the proof by themselfes, because the reporting person didnt feel the need to share all of the proof he got.

If you dont have enough proof; dont report.

If you feel sus about someone but cant get enough proof together; create a thread in the BF4 section and ask other ppl for help/advice/a second opinion.

If you manage to get enough actual proof together; feel free to report.

If you keep failing to bring up enough proof for banning ppl, or you are way to sensetive and see cheats where no cheats are; ask other ppl for a second opinion/help and dont spam the STAFF with reports that dont have any proof in it.

Of all the ppl i reportet only 5 got cleared; 
    -1 because i was stupid and believed in the things the butthurt teammates said.
    -1 because of a ladder jump glitch up on a crane, where i tought it was supported by a fly hack.
    -3 because i tought i found a link to a banned person. (All 3 linked to the same player) But guess what.. i noticed that i suck at linking ppl and leave that to ppl who know how to do it properly. 

Lessons learned from that;
    If Im not 100% sure that someone is cheating, or i cant get enough proof together, im not gonna report him. 
    And if im not sure about having enough proof, im gonna ask other (experienced) ppl for a second or third opinion before i hit the report button. 
    And always remember that we act upon the "benefit of the doubht" and not the "i think you cheat and now proof me wrong" system.

• Clin4
    User
    Member since March 21, 2020

"

Clin4
    Again Chime you said that you know this player.
    You said that he left cos he was bored.
    And he didnt.

#JUSTSAYING!

• Clin4
    User

"

"

I too am an experienced player.

So what this comes down to is.

i) 'he seemed quite bored' - i have no idea unless you are in a collective borg that you would know that lol, so please try to stop using conjecture as a reason to support, it doesnt work.

ii) You ever wondered how an enemy could kill you, even thou you saw and shot at him first? 

Lol quite a patronising comment. Have I wondered in answer to your question?

Nope - that player was obviously quicker and more accurate on that occasion.

But i can still smell BS when i see it.

ii) You defending a colleague in the same clan (admirable)

ii) A difference of opinion.

Thanks for your feedback xD

Kraichek
    Btw. this Thread will end up like your first one or Wendy's (nothing will happen cuz massive lag of proof).. thats just an assumption of me, but i have a feeling thats its quite accurate.. 

ChimeitekinaNeko
    I didnt make the original post.
    Please try to keep up bud.

God bless and take care.

• Clin4
    User

"

"

i) 'he seemed quite bored' - i have no idea unless you are in a collective borg that you would know that lol, so please try to stop using conjecture as a reason to support, it doesnt work.

ii) You ever wondered how an enemy could kill you, even thou you saw and shot at him first? 

Kraichek
    Btw. this Thread will end up like your first one or Wendy's (nothing will happen cuz massive lag of proof).. thats just an assumption of me, but i have a feeling thats its quite accurate.. 

ChimeitekinaNeko
    And....i didnt make the original post about WendyCrow either....

Like you i entered an opinion which was different from yours. 

thanks.

• Clin4
    User
    Member since October 03, 2018

"

1min firing for no reason then gets a kill

1.30 shooting a wall like someone is there

yt Channel is trash with short clips

Xoligy

I was on Discord with him at that time , he wanted to test the recoil of the AK12 setup i gave him a minute or so earlier , and accidentally got a kill we both laughted so hard
     the second thing u mean is clearly just testing the "recoil /spread" on a  wall

but it is up to u to believe that or even not i dont really care , i just smile with the biggest cringe smile i ever had in my life xd

sincerly
    ThisIsMyFlag
  • Clin4
    Gold Supporter

"

"

Clin4
    Again Chime you said that you know this player.
    You said that he left cos he was bored.
    And he didnt.

#JUSTSAYING!

Kraichek
    And you raped a kid.. i dont present the proof, but take my word for granted.

Did you see the proof for his claim that h4ving got removed by the game for prohibited software? 

• Clin4
    Gold Supporter

"

"

"

Kraichek

ChimeitekinaNeko
    And....i didnt make the original post about WendyCrow either....

Like you i entered an opinion which was different from yours. 

thanks.

Kraichek

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/wendycornrows-6763

• Clin4
    User

"

1). in the video you can clearly see that he is cheating!

2). one should stay neutral, both BF4DB Admin and clan member 

3). I am bored sometimes too xD

4). you don't shoot at walls out of boredom where opponents are behind the wall

5). Let the BF4DB Moderators decide

III-Hakai-III

1) No , xd
    2) true
    3)24/7 playing Public BF4
    4) idk i didnt yet but i will start now ok ? xd
    just kidding so here my answer :
    4) No probably not

, BUT
    , are u able to tell that he did shoot specificly THAT wall to shoot someone behind it ? or was it just a coincidence that he shot THAT wall ? *edit or that someone WAS behind it
    ofc u cannot

5) give him a Banned for the memes
  • Clin4
    User

"

III-Hakai-III
    Go tell this guy :
    https://www.twitch.tv/relaaa/video/68040358

• Clin4
    Gold Supporter

"

"

1). in the video you can clearly see that he is cheating!

2). one should stay neutral, both BF4DB Admin and clan member 

3). I am bored sometimes too xD

5). Let the BF4DB Moderators decide

III-Hakai-III

1) No , xd
    2) true
    3)24/7 playing Public BF4
    4) idk i didnt yet but i will start now ok ? xd
    just kidding so here my answer :
    4) No probably not

, BUT
    , are u able to tell that he did shoot specificly THAT wall to shoot someone behind it ? or was it just a coincidence that he shot THAT wall ?
    ofc u cannot

5) give him a Banned for the memes
    Yuuki_GGentleman
    Im not sure, but isnt the outside floor behind that wall a "bit" lower than the inside floor? So it wouldnt line up either with where he aimed..  from the spawn points the map hight decreases quite a bit towards the heli pad and to go into the middle entrance the is quite an incline.. 

• Clin4
    User

i think yes but i never cared about that, but we could join my server to test that xd