• tomopcver
    User
    Member since October 24, 2017

I can't access pbscreens.com since a week ago

Is this service no longer available?

• tomopcver
    User

And Id like to know the services serve as pbscreens.com if you know.

• tomopcver
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

I think it went the same route as metabans. Haven't been able to reach it either. I can not think of any alternative, but someone told me that you can also store pbscreens on your own server. Do not have a server myself so I do not know. Maybe someone has an idea.

• tomopcver
    User
    Member since June 21, 2017

"

I think it went the same route as metabans. Haven't been able to reach it either. I can not think of any alternative, but someone told me that you can also store pbscreens on your own server. Do not have a server myself so I do not know. Maybe someone has an idea.

Scavenger

Indeed there is such an option. 

G-Portal provides storage go pb logs and screenshots, easy to acess on main server status tab  (marked red, just click on it) :
    10s4Bq2.png

• tomopcver
    User

thanks @AIMRetard. I’ll try it.

• tomopcver
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Gameservers.com also provides access to PBSS and can even stream them to the game tracker page for the server, too. Makes it easier to sort through. 

• tomopcver
    Banned
    Member since February 25, 2018

pBSCREENS.COM is down for maintenance

• tomopcver
    User
    Member since June 21, 2017

"

pBSCREENS.COM is down for maintenance

Vs-Rovampera
    Thx for the info  :)

• tomopcver
    User
    Member since October 21, 2017

long maintenance #$#^###%

i need to renewal my subscribtion hehe

• tomopcver
    User

actualy, more conserning is it that i-stats is down ,no proper check if someone is cheating
  • tomopcver
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

The proper check is to use BF4DB. i-stats is awful.
  • tomopcver
    User

i dont agree, it goes me for BF3, BF4 stats are inconclusive

destroy a build,tree rock, whatever, it counts on stats.

if i look my Bf4 stats, i have a insane high SPM and ACC, as in uber cheat  (ACC +100%)

oh, and i know some cheaters are HERE marked as perfect green, while legit players, are marked as cheat....

• tomopcver
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

@iamadeadpixel

It was said on that ban appeal : https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/unfair-ban-on-our-server-stats-are-ok-676

that you friend need top appeal his ban for himself.

but no ,  you don't understand or listen.

your friend have to appeal his ban and he should post the report on which he is boosting.

here is just an example.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/537008106622577600/215105626

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/537015216060132288/215105626

but is must be too hard for you to understand.

• tomopcver
    User

i know, and i did.

but if he is  a thick *** person, not my problem, and i was not refering to him.

as for my reply, i do often enough Dbase searches, hehe, but ok, we are going off topic...

i hope pbscreens is comming back soon,to much fun confronting players with the screenshots (and still they deny )

• tomopcver
    User

To my disappointment,It seems that both istats and PBscreens.com will never comes again.

I rent fragnet servers, since there are only two choices in japan : i3D or fragnet

G-portal and GameServers are not available in japan, so I can’t rent these servers in spite of they has good PBSS tools.