This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • papnel
    User
    Member since July 02, 2018

I was sent  here by Punkbuster after showing them the in game kick message https://imgur.com/JAy7JBb.

In my previous ban appeal ( https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/ban-appeal-gamehack-89381-1724) you guys tell me to open a ticket at PB but I've been already trying that for 2 months and they couldn't help me and I still get kicked for no reason. You guys locked the thread so I had to start a new one to expand on the issue.

• papnel
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Do you have a link to your Evenbalance trouble ticket?

• papnel
    Retired Staff

You aren't getting kicked for no reason. You got banned for triggering a PB violation and we enforced a ban on your account upon you logging that violation.

Your imgur link leads nowhere.

PM Burt or any other admin your EB ticket to see EB's response and until they say the violation was triggered in error your ban will stay.

• papnel
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Fixed links. A . and a ) where added in the url.

• papnel
    User

The tickets always revolve around the same thing, the pbcl log but they never see what they're looking for in the file and the tickets halts.
  • papnel
    Retired Staff

set the ticket to admin view so nobody else can mess with it

• papnel
    User

I don't see such an option for the pb ticket. This print screen shows pretty much everything. I see you have posted something in the ticket.

• papnel
    Administrator

Yes, the PB log from our plugin is added. Was in your banreason.

• papnel
    User

Sent them the ban reason yesterday but they haven't been replying for a week now after sending me here.

• papnel
    Retired Staff

You need to be patient, you are not the only person appealing your ban with EvenBalance. We will keep this thread open for the next week or so and monitor responses.

• papnel
    Administrator

I think it is very unlikely they will remove the said violation, as it is a very old one.

• papnel
    Retired Staff

Once PB admins that the violation was triggered in error we will remove the ban.

Until then, appeal denied.