This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • papnel
    User
    Member since July 02, 2018

PunkBuster Server: VIOLATION (GAMEHACK) #89381: papnel (slot #11) Violation (GAMEHACK) #89381 [9b566c21faa9b1dc88902898388ad26b(-) 91.179.72.16:3659]

https://bf4db.com/player/ban/376850865

I was banned 5 months ago. I've been sending tickets to punkbuster for 2 months but they always request the pbcl log file and subsequently say they can't see the kick message on the file and close the ticket so I came here to fix it. They even directed me here.

I think I was unfairly banned because I've never used cheats or something similar in multiplayer games. I have used cheat engine in Dark Souls 3 to make my character become larger or to spawn bosses in random area's, but that's just to fool around and not gain an advantage in multiplayer. I think your software detected CE in my drive? I get kicked only on BF4 for this, not bf1 or bf3. I still don't know why I was banned.

• papnel
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You've raised a Punkbuster violation.

You need to appeal your ban with EvenBalance by clicking this link. If EvenBalance agrees that you raise the violation by error, we will lift your ban.

Until then,

Appeal Denied.