This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • AHITMAN
    User
    Member since April 09, 2019

Soldier Name: BF4L1F3
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1058272318
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

How does one appeal a ban that happened a half year to a year ago or so and that person had no idea his account was banned because he only plays once every couple months because he travels and has a life? I remember clearly using a smurf account and shitting on some admins in a server couple months ago maybe 6 give of take and they kicked me because I was kicking ass and they didn’t believe me so they kicked me from their server and said to prove them wrong otherwise so  joined with my level 140 which had nearly everything unlocked including all Easter eggs found and challenges done and i still shitted on them, any who i let them spectate me and I continue to shit on their heads and they kicked me again and that was the last time i played that game. fast forward couple months and i launch the game to play with a couple buddies to carry them to an ez win and all i see is banned appeal at bf4db aimbot or some shit, now this shit makes me furious af because i read up on a couple things about bf4db and what i found is that if admins want to be bitches they can easily get u banned by bf4db but they cant unban u and you will need to appeal at this site which in my opinion is total bs. like my god is it that bad that admins have to use a 3rd party plugin which isn’t really supported or should not be on servers because it breaks the TOS, but because the game is not really monitored by EA it is being ignored. so answer my question because I’m not about to make my account i work so hard for be banned because of guys that don’t think someone can be better than them.

PS. if anyone does read this and reply and expect a reply from me, im gonna respond as soon as possible when im not busy which maybe in a couple of days, thanks.

• AHITMAN
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Le sigh,

I have no interest in starting an argument over EA’s TOS (which we don’t violate), or the other factually incorrect assumptions you’ve made.

In regards to your account specifically, we’ll need you to claim all of your accounts before we can process your appeal. 

Thank you. 

• AHITMAN
    User

what accounts? I only have one. and I already claimed it, the other account I was using or said I was using as a smurf is my nephew's.

• AHITMAN
    Retired Staff

And which account would that be?

• AHITMAN
    User

"

And which account would that be?

Sovereign_Skies
    Im not oblige to say, I dont own that account and only played once on it when he live with me, my nephew is far gone and my situation is priority here.

• AHITMAN
    User
    Member since May 08, 2017

You want your appeal read?

Yes. Well instead of faffing around just answer the questions. Claim the other account. you knew what it is and what is being asked.If its a smurf account what is it answer their question..

Its just like you think if i buck (spelt wrong on purpose) them about a bit they'll unban me.. Not gonna happen till you do as they ask.. it could take 5 minutes or you could be here next year trying to get the ban overturned

• AHITMAN
    Retired Staff

You will need to claim your other account. Simple as that.

Failure to do so will result in your appeal bieng denied.

You have 24h.

• AHITMAN
    User

"

You will need to claim your other account. Simple as that.

Failure to do so will result in your appeal bieng denied.

You have 24h.

Angry_Cuban13
    Are you retarded? Yes I said it. Im telling you right this moment I dont even play this game anymore I just want my account unban because it was banned by admins abusing their power. You're not talking to a little kid. I said what I said and thats it. Cant claim what isn't mine. This is beginning to look more like something to put on reddit, I always love to get second opinions. The way it looks like you're trying to strong arm me to buying another account just to have it claimed in order for this to go through, you're mental if you think that will happen... I gave you my word and I stand by it I only have one(1) bf4 acc... You think if I knew I was banned for something I did wrong I would be trying to claim this shit months later!!??

• AHITMAN
    User
    Member since November 13, 2018

Random user dropping in here. Based off this line here...

> The way it looks like you're trying to strong arm me to buying another account just to have it claimed in order for this to go through, you're mental if you think that will happen

it seems like you're misunderstanding something. They want you to claim your nephew's account which was involved in the case, not a fresh alt. Yes it isn't technically isn't your account, but you did play on it which means they have to investigate it to make sure that account doesn't have suspicious stats. Don't buy another fresh copy of the game, I'm not sure how BF4DB bans works but I think they might ban by I.P. as well so you'd just be wasting your money. (See link below for source) Either way, claiming a fresh account doesn't help your case. They need to investigate the accounts involved in the banning, and a fresh alt definitely has nothing to do with a case from a year ago.

You could try talking with your nephew to ask if you can claim his account so you can get your appeal started, but that'll likely end in his account getting banned as well since you're linking your banned main to it. Assuming that you really weren't hacking though, both accounts should be unbanned after they finish investigating. (See source below)

As you said, you don't really play anymore, so I'm not sure if it's really worth it to you. I also don't think accounts can be unclaimed once they are claimed, as I can't find the option to do so.  Also being rude to the admins isn't going to help your case any lol. 

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/whats-a-linked-account-1245

• AHITMAN
    Retired Staff

See the thing is that this other account isn’t really his nephews. It’s his alt that he “went back just to ruin some guys day and got banned for using this hack”

• AHITMAN
    Retired Staff

Please go to Reddit and make our day. We are not trying to get you to buy another account as that would get banned too (see our ban policy for more on that). I was only asking what the name of the account was earlier on in the thread. We have data that shows you have another account (your “nephews”?), and I was trying to ascertain if that account was the one you were referencing, or a different one. 

There’s no way to unclaim soldiers, but staff can manually unclaim them. So even if you were to claim it, we could unclaim it for you at the conclusion of the investigation. 

Lastly, you clearly don’t read our appeals section much (and why would you, so I’m not expecting you to). We get people every single day swearing up and down they don’t hack, and they are unable to prove they’re legit because they’re not. Or even better, they submit video evidence that clearly shows them cheating. And these guys come back months or even years after their original ban. So forgive us but we can’t take you at your word because the data says otherwise.

At this point, you’ve refused to follow instructions, insulted staff, and wasted our time. So your appeal is denied, and I look forward to reading your Reddit thread.

Good day, sir.

Edit from Scavenger: https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_4/comments/bc6iea/so_this_happend/