This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • elgobl1no
    User
    Member since May 18, 2020

Soldier Name: ELGOBL1NO
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1914922734
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: Some servers like the Rock n Roll ones it says when i connect that i have a linked account and thats why im kicked out of the server. I might have an idea why this is happening since i live in a family house with my brothers, there is 4 of us, and all of us have pc-s and played bf4.

Now this i don't know if any of them cheated or not, but you can check my account, i didn't do anything wrong! Please look forward to this.. i can even show you video evidence of my other brothers playing on their pcs!

• elgobl1no
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You haven't even been reported to us, let alone banned. Appeal to the server owner

• elgobl1no
    User

Alright i will do that then. Thank you. Thought its been something with you guys!

• elgobl1no
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Just to avoid problems in the future, we should probably sort it out right now.

Do you know about this account? It actually seems to be linked to yours.

https://bf4db.com/player/1004341289763

• elgobl1no
    User

Yes sir, i do. Thats my younger brother's account. There is also one that my older brother use. 

And as i can see he's banned for hacking i guess? 

Do we get punished now too from your system because we live in the same house? I dont understand. 

• elgobl1no
    Administrator

Do you have a battlereport showing you two playing together?

• elgobl1no
    User

No i don't since he usually plays with his friends, and i do with my friends too.

I can show you a vid tho about how's our place is set up, is that good enough? I mean only to show we do live in the same place and i'm not making it up?

• elgobl1no
    Administrator

The link is solid so you SHOULD have been banned unless you can prove that the accounts are owned by 2 separate individuals.

But you are not banned by us yet and you bring this topic up by yourself, to be honest, it feels a bit weird (to me personally) if I banned you after this topic.

I'll have to discuss this topic with other admins to see how the final decision should be.

• elgobl1no
    User

I bringed up the topic because when i joined the Rock N Roll servers it kicked me out because my account was "linked" to my brother's account in some way.. in which my guess is by ip address.

But then how can i prove it otherwise than the ones i stated up before? Even my older brother has an account too, and he doesn't even play anymore on this game, but still he wouldn't be pleased either that his account is linked too, to our younger brother's and thus our account gets banned too from his mistakes.

Please talk to the other admins then, and make a decision that should i make a vid for you guys, or in some other way that WE DO LIVE TOGETHER!

Other than that, i didn't do anything wrong, just merely played and bought the game for 25euros..

• elgobl1no
    Retired Staff

The best way to confirm that you aren’t the same person, try to join the same server both of you so you can at least have some confirmation.

I know this is a bit of a late reply so hopefully you see it.

• elgobl1no
    Retired Staff

Both of you play a round together in the same server, post the battle report here afterwards.

• elgobl1no
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 27, 2017

Will it even matter after this is handled: https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1914922734 ?

• elgobl1no
    Retired Staff

"

Will it even matter after this is handled: https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1914922734 ?

neonardo1
    No it will not. I guess it runs in the "family"