• bf4dbregistered
    User
    Member since October 24, 2018

Where Can I fined my weapons Kill / Hit percentage for every wheapon?

Why not add this feature to BF4DB? its good Idea ?

• bf4dbregistered
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Where Can I fined my weapons Kill / Hit percentage for every wheapon?

Why not add this feature to BF4DB? its good Idea ?

bf4dbregistered

Kill / hit is already there, only mentioned as DMG :)

• bf4dbregistered
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Well unless if you are talking about weapon stats like damage, accuracy, etc.

Rip Symthic.

• bf4dbregistered
    User

No... DMG and accuracy  will not show the weapon kill per hit,its different. i mean for my weapon stats, or any player stats,

"Kill Per Hit"=all weapon hits-(minus) no kill hits. for every weapon. to know how much weapon kill per hit. its not DMG.

This feature was available in FairPlay, for personal weapons, but now not work for BF4.

I think damage mean: how much damage bullets cause to enemy slodier body, right?

ex: my m416 bullet damage is 19, but kph will not be 19, because i kill by 3 hits almost, and by 4 hits rarely. my spas-12 damage is 22, but i almost kill by 1 hit...

• bf4dbregistered
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

That's what DMG shows. It's the same as KPH.

• bf4dbregistered
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

So, I think there is a language barrier here, but i'll try.  The DMG per weapon on bf4db is your KPH.  It is (every kill with a gun)/(every hit with same gun).  So of you have 100 hits and 25 kills, 25/100=.25 or 25 average DMG, 25 KPH.  This goes down if hits don't kill, goes up if you kill already damaged players, or hit a lot of headshots.  The DMG stat on bf4db is an average for each weapon. It is the overall KPH with that weapon. Bf4cheatreport.com shows it as KPH for each round, not overall for each weapon, but they are the same statistic.
  • bf4dbregistered
    User

So, I think there is a language barrier here, but i'll try.  The DMG per weapon on bf4db is your KPH.  It is (every kill with a gun)/(every hit with same gun).  So of you have 100 hits and 25 kills, 25/100=.25 or 25 average DMG, 25 KPH.  This goes down if hits don't kill, goes up if you kill already damaged players, or hit a lot of headshots.  The DMG stat on bf4db is an average for each weapon. It is the overall KPH with that weapon. Bf4cheatreport.com shows it as KPH for each round, not overall for each weapon, but they are the same statistic.
    Supervillain321

Thanks Bro ?

Answered

• bf4dbregistered
    User

So the "damage" in this site not same of this damage in game?

https://ibb.co/hM5YTsc

I thought it same for similar description "Damage" ?

• bf4dbregistered
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Damage on battlelog is "base damage" in game, so it's the same. I say base damage because damage done by a bullet decrease with distance :

AR_range.png Here for the AK-12. 24 dmg between 0 and 7m then decrease to 18 until 55m.

BF4DB's "Damage" is Kill per hit (number of kills / number of hits), it's the closest we can get to actual in game damage by using the battle report and the player stats.

Also note that people who play Hardcore mode have higher Kill Per Hit stat because Hardcore gives people 60% of health instead of 100%, so you need less bullet to kill (higher Kill Per Hit percentage). But in-game damage value doesn't change in hardcore, only health.

• bf4dbregistered
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 07, 2017

Sadly, the best source of actual real data on this stuff was http://symthic.com and they shutdown though some of the original data is still available--Check there to see if it has what you seek ( http://symthic.com/bf4-weapon-info ).  That had lovely, lovely data, including graphs like Doge shows above for every weapon showing damage up close vs damage at range, weapon accuracy plots with every combination of attachments...  just perfect.  But what DICE gives us on Battlelog...  yeah, ignore it.  

http://bf4cheatreport.com/BF4weapons.txt is what BF4CheatReport.com uses.  It's not in a form intended for human consumption, but almost all the weapons are there.  There's probably a better source of such data "out there".