• PlayerToolsReports
    Silver Supporter
    Member since September 20, 2017

How to be xenophobic, arrogant and toxic in just 1 round of bf4. 

(Brazilian Youtuber trolling Puffin96https://bf4db.com/player/830531976

• PlayerToolsReports
    Banned
    Member since July 12, 2017

simple fix: 
    report him on battlefield.agency for toxicity and he will be banned on all the servers streaming to their plugin (just like BF4DB plugin stream)
    that video should be enough evidence ?‍♂️

"Toxicity bans

This type of ban is effected against players who repeatedly display extremely toxic or antisocial behaviour.

Bannable content includes, but is not limited to extremes or repeated

• Insults
    • Misogyny
    • Racism
    • Antisemitism
    • Xenophobia
    • Homophobia
    • Imagery or other references to organizations supporting above content"
  • PlayerToolsReports
    User
    Member since October 22, 2017

He got banned from TBG due to his colorful personality. I see he has moved on to more Brazilian pastures.  

• PlayerToolsReports
    Silver Supporter

I didn't know it exists! Thanks! (battlefield.agency )

Thank you imheretoreport and dougandbugs

• PlayerToolsReports
    User
    Member since February 27, 2020

I would ask you to share how to report on Batlefield Agency

There is another Brazilian Youtuber ( the guy who got featured in the video) that post at least one time per week on his channel similar videos being toxic, trolling and few times being xenophobic

I just doubt you can even ban him since he uses multiple accounts. He asks his youtube viewers to donate to him their accounts

https://www.youtube.com/user/4l0n3had3s/videos

• PlayerToolsReports
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

We do not ban here for toxicity, only cheat use and a select few game breaking glitch exploits.

• PlayerToolsReports
    Banned
    Member since July 12, 2017

"

I would ask you to share how to report on Batlefield Agency 

mmmmmmart
    they take reports on their discord server.

• PlayerToolsReports
    Silver Supporter

mmmmmmart

You must be admin of the DKG server, the infant is in first place of jet in the bf4, for being a player who plays well of jet, he is always banned from the server of you.

• PlayerToolsReports
    User

"

mmmmmmart

You must be admin of the DKG server, the infant is in first place of jet in the bf4, for being a player who plays well of jet, he is always banned from the server of you.

BruceLeeSoldier
    I'm not the admin nor I have any relations with the DKG crew  or clan but yes I respect that server admin. He is a nice guy. I got banned on his server once for saying bad words on ingame chat (several times) and instead of making drama on social media I just asked him nicely to lift the ban.
    The server has strong policies against toxicity. And on my experience by playing on that server that's the main reason I see people get banned there.
    You can find numerous of good (any vehicle or role) jet players on that server that does not get a ban for simply having good stats.
    IMHO dude is a nice person. I'm not even a VIP and if I ask him to move me or put some map on rotation he always do it. Not just me, he always help any regular player on the server. Besides that he spend several of hours of his daily routine to keep the server on the tracks and needless to say paying the rent almost alone just to keep BF4 alive on my region so yes, he got my respect
  • PlayerToolsReports
    Silver Supporter

You look like a player who used similar words to yours, his name is -USMC-BKD -, is that you?

Why are you using a new account? Why are you hiding?

• PlayerToolsReports
    User
    Member since June 28, 2017

i got called naughty names while playing out of region. pls ban

huehuehue kkkkkk brbrbrbr ping:180

• PlayerToolsReports
    User

Im not BKD but ask about him to stickbo , he loves the guy and his playstyle