Technically nobody is allowed to post in a report thread so I create a new thread here.
First of all, just a quick reminder for pinger15234 that it doesn't matter where did you get banned. Your DMG on Bulldog is suspiciously high even on the condition of Hardcore players. I guess that's the reason for triggering the plugins the server is using and that's why you only got banned for only 90 seconds because it's done by the plugins automatically.
And second, you are not banned on BF4DB (at least at this moment), so there is nothing BF4DB can do. If you got banned permanently by the server you mentioned, what you should do is to contact the admins of that server.
Last but no least, yes, the suspicious battlereport I mentioned is not the one that matters in your opinion, but that is a undoubtedly suspicous battlereports and I just decided to point it out.
And it's time for the analysis.
The suspicious report : http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/943484403257277120/779005930
1.As I mentioned, it's weird that none of the bullets you fired hit a target but you got 44 kills with Bulldog. I'm not quite sure how the bullets register as a 'hit' in BF4, but I'll assume that if you shoot a explosive barrel / C4 / something that blows up after getting shot and kill someone with the explosion the bullet triggers, the game won't count that as a hit but you gain a kill. But since all 3 of the players were using the assault kit, there's no C4 to shoot at. And i don't think there are more than 100 barrels to blow up on the map Rogue Transmission. Maybe there are some levolutions that kill on that map and you can kill someone with them repetitively, but those kills won't count as weapon kills, like the pipes that cause fire on the map Operation Locker.
YYMMDD HH:MM ssss min personaName RNK AGE VD BVK BestVehicl K D HS FIRD HIT BWK BestWeap
171220 06:15 165 24 Pinger15234 121 1449 0 0 0 54 22 c9 60 0 44 bulldog
2.And if you check the stats of the other two people in that server, we have another suspicious guy Wolf_Infinity that has the same kind of suspicious stats. He fired 114 bullets and none of them hit anything, but he got 30 kills. Maybe there's something wrong with the server, but hey, the final guy sundrax got a 'normal' stats.
YYMMDD HH:MM ssss min personaName RNK AGE VD BVK K D HS FIRD HIT BWK BestWeap
171220 06:15 165 22 Wolf_Infinity 140 856 0 0 42 31 c6 114 0 30 bulldog
YYMMDD HH:MM ssss min personaName RNK AGE VD BVK K D HS FIRD HIT BWK BestWeap
171220 06:15 165 22 sundrax 110 557 0 0 8 21 c0 508 43 3 scar-h
3.According to the stats of this battlereport, I think there was some stat-padding going on in that round:
(1) 42+8 equals 50, not 22. Since both of you and Wolf_Infinity got 2 revive ribbon, it was sundrax that switched to be the victim.
(2) Let's pretent all your 60 shots hit. And in Hardcore mode you can one shot someone with Bulldog by performing a headshot or the enemy is already injured because of falling damage. So what's the possiblity of killing 44 people with 60 bullets during a normal gameplay? Not to mention none of the bullets hit.
(3) You got 8 assault rifle ribbons and 1 pistol ribbon. That's 48 kills Bulldog and 4 with M1911 (judging from the service star you got). Again, you need to hit something to get the extra 4 Bulldog "ASSISTED COUNT AS KILL" to earn the 8th ribbon and 2 extra to get 54 kills.
(4) 104 kills, 26 revive, only 3 tickets loss.
So in conclusion this was a mysterious round that people were stat-padding without hitting any bullets or losing any tickets. Maybe I miss something here and there but it's suspicious enough for me to report it. Let the admins decide if all three of them in this round should be banned or investigated.
Okay so im "sus" for getting a good score on a hardcore server mucking around with mates and some how my damage has gone up for using the gun once or twice . That Beer boobs and bacon server needs 4 players to start and i was AFK at work trying to help start the server up so #1 i do not know anything at all about those scores cause Sundrax is a mate of one of the guys in my clan which i never speak to Sundrax anyways . Two i Wolf infinity was also trying to help start the server whilst being AFK aswell and again a server that was just restarted for scheduled maintenance which again needs 4 out of 4 players for the game to actually count.
And i have literally been a legit player all of my life in every single game i have ever played you can literally ask any single person that i have ever played with. the only people that have called me hacks are the people that actually suck at the game and accuse someone to make themselves feel better.
So you guys can ban me i'm just going to be another one of those legit players that have been wrongly accused of hacking again. I am good at games because i practice whenever i get the chance and learning tips and tricks off of Youtube videos and watching professional's Gameplay to help improve.
Cause i'm actually sick of this "you have provided this evidence that you hack" crap like seriously i have heaps of people that will prove you wrong right now buddy you can reply to this if you want but your the one that has started this "investigation" on my account. And for the Admin or Moderator investigating my account no disrespect at all for you i have great respect for you guys, but you will most likely find nothing against me.
P.S Riotranz i was only making sure that it wasn't BF4DB that did ban me which is why i made that first thread in the first place i was just making sure if they did i was hoping for them to remove from it because i have done nothing wrong.
We will investigate as we usually do. But very busy irl atm, so might take some time. In the meantime the investigating tag should not cause you any problems.
Cause even 247Fairplay.com isnt showing me "sus" except on an item which is known as the "SPYDER" which i believe is the Poison Tip Arrow for the phantom bow and if you have ever used the poison tip its just a aim at the floor or wall and forget sort of thing you know great for Kill Assists
Yep I understand what you're trying to say. So here's some quick response.
1. If a server need 4 people to start a match, anything you do before the match actually begins won't count and this battlereport won't exist in the first place. But it exists and there IS some stat-padding going on in that round. Stat-padding won't get you banned manually on BF4DB but I just want to point it out to avoid future problems on your profile, e.g. auto-ban because of high HSKR caused by stat-padding.
2. You are not guilty until sufficient proofs are provided. I'm not intentionally against you or calling you a hacker. Since I don't know you or your play style so I can't tell if you are truly a legit player or, you know, hacking. But hey, the point is that there is INDEED something weird about the battlereport that can potentially used as proof and I found it. This really might be some type of glitch, but I can't tell by myself at the moment. So I reported it and analyzed it a little bit by myself, hoping to get someone who knows more than I do to further investigate on this. And to be honest I didn't find another obviously suspicious battlereports, so you don't have to be mad about this. "INVESTIGATING" is not the same as "BANNED". Just wait for the admins to decide.
3. I thought the battlereport you provided is the one I found suspicious so I did mock it a little bit earlier. And I AM sorry for that so I edited the report to remove that line.
To sum it up, basically there's nothing you and me can do other than wait for the admins' final conclusion and you are not guilty at this moment. :)
Okay, let us get a few things straight. What server is this on, like shit I don't remember playing on a hardcore server recently. I do not hack, I will even post my directory files in an image if I need to. What are those cheat reports anyway, are you sure your machine isn't broken or something because I was hitting bullets.
This is the round right before the odd one. My guess is after this one Wolf and Pinger fucked around in a near empty server, round got switched to rogue mid game, they left.
Game was considered live so the report got generated with transferred kills and deaths, but since they never fired a shot in that specific round it shows as this fucked up one.
Something that doesn't happen very often is a live game on a ranked server is swapped to a new map mid round. Sometimes the Kills and Deaths of the mid round swap round carry over to the new round but the shots fired and hit do not, and no battlereport of the previous round is generated.
As bazaar as it may seem I do not believe the two players in question were cheating
Also, I doubt Wolf managed to die and respawn 31 times in a 2 minute and 45 second round.
@Burt That seems to be a more acceptable and reasonable explanation.
To be fair I personally don't think both of the two people would use hack while stat-padding either, but it's the third guy who had a normal stat that made me question the whole situation before. So I guess Pinger15234 and Wolf_Infinity stayed in the server for 2 minutes to help sundrax get some kills, without firing a shot. That resulted in sundrax's normal stats and their weird stats. And then all 3 of them left, and the round ended because of missing players. I assume the server setting that 4 players are needed to start a round also got messed up by the mid-round map switch.
Until further investigation or more proofs are given, I think this should be the final decision (for me at least) at the moment.
If the server is running Chat,GUID,Stats and Mapstats Logger i would search in server logs while they are providing the best info about what happend ;)