This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Angry_Cuban13
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

I'm not sure how the site bot hasn't banned this player yet, considering the DPS column is WAY out of normal ranges. The profile report has been sitting there untouched for a month too.

LzWiZoO.jpg
  • Angry_Cuban13
    MXT
    User

This one is only playing on hardcore servers plus all the weapons you posted above are either high-dmg-output weapons in general like the sniper or the scar-h and the rest is pretty much boosted higher than it usually is because of the low kill count with said weapons.

Can't see anything that suggests clear cheat usage

I assume that the admin dashboard you use is optimized for damage output on softcore and kind of overreacts for players with a hardcore tendency.

• Angry_Cuban13
    Retired Staff

This was a manual ban, it is literally impossible to achieve a 90% Damage Per Shot with the SR338.

I've played HC long enough and none of those guns should ever be in the red for DPS or HSK aside from Sniper Rifles. This player is clearly using a damage mod.

The only gun that should have higher than normal DPS is the HAWK-12 and its sitting at 82% with a 40% HSK. That suggests aimbot.

46% DPS with the P226 only achievable with a damage mod and same thing for the SCAR-H.

Just cause its HC and player's health is at 60% does not increase the damage per shot on guns.

• Angry_Cuban13
    User
    Member since May 28, 2017

I'm pretty sure the "damage" you're looking at here is in terms of percent of health, so hardcore actually will affect damage. SR338 does 50 damage, which in HC should be 5/6 or 86.67%, which is very close to 90, and is probably 90 because of headshots. I really don't think that's conclusive evidence.

• Angry_Cuban13
    User
    Member since June 30, 2017

• Angry_Cuban13
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Ye, that seems like a bot. So maybe not a dmg mod, but still cheating..

Anyway, thanks Cuban for bringing the case back to our attention and SystemError for providing the additional evidence.

Player is now banned for aimbot use.