This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • marcondesacf
    User
    Member since July 07, 2019

"

@Sovereign_Skies are you guys sure that TioMac_BR and PesteDoSerrado are the same player?

TioMac_BR: https://bf4db.com/player/905576544 Bf4cheatreport: https://www.bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=905576544&uid=&cnt=200&startdate=&rid=

PesteDoSerradot: https://bf4db.com/player/1728498971 bf4cheatreport: https://www.bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=1728498971&uid=&cnt=200&startdate=&rid=

There is evidence of them playing on the same day, same time, but on different servers:  https://imgur.com/q110ORc

q110ORc.png

It seems that TioMac_BR was playing from 03/17/19 - 21:42 to 03/18/19 - 00:46 and PesteDoSerradot was playing from 03/18/19 - 00:44 to 03/18/19 - 04:26

It does looks like these are different players.

=====///==============

EDIT:

Just to be clear of why I am saying that it's possible that 2 players with the same ip playing at the same time without knowing each other, well in Brazil it's very common to see huge and small ISP to move their client to CGNAT, so ppl share the same IP and since the timeline is very close: one at least played from 23:42 to 00:46 non stop and the other joined/finished a game at 00:44. so it seems that one played from 21:35 to 00:46(03/18/19 and next game 03/24/19)  and the other from 00:44 to 04:26(03/18/19 and the game from 04:26 was the last game.) So it does look like that he is telling the truth.

Russao
    Obrigado pelo apoio Russao mais percebo que a empresa não demonstra nenhum interesse em revisar minha situação, muito decepcionado!

• marcondesacf
    User

"

Nome do Soldado : (TioMac_BR) 
    Link para o Perfil do Soldado BF4DB : (
    https://bf4db.com/player/905576544). Você reivindicou seu soldado : (Sim.) Apelo : (Não sei qual o motivo que me fez ser banido mais vamos lá, sou um tipo de jogador que costuma ir pra cima, não gosto de camper e procuro ser o mais natural possível com minha experiência, admito ter problemas de conexão com uma certa frequencia mais nada que venha atrapalhar durante o jogo,  nunca usei trapaças e nem tenho curiosidade mesmo por que tenho 40 anos de idade e não vejo por que usar essas coisas se utilizo o jogo para me dextra-ir após chegar do trabalho, sou fã do jogo tenho quase todas as versões premium e não iria ser tolo pra cometer um vacilo de usar uma trapaça, nunca fiz um vídeo e não sei como irei fazer para enviar tal já que estão solicitando para provar o que eu não sei, eu não falo inglês e não sei mais o que fazer para que liberem a minha conta, por favor eu preciso da minha conta de volta pois curto muito a série battlefield principalmente a versão 4, eu quero voltar a jogar pelo amor de DEUS!!!)

marcondesacf
    Name of Soldier: (TioMac_BR)
    Link to Soldier Profile BF4DB: (https://bf4db.com/player/905576544).
    You have claimed your soldier: (Yes.)
    Appeal: (I do not know why I got banned but come on, I'm a type of player that usually goes up, I do not like campers and I try to be as natural as possible with my experience, I admit to have problems of connection with a certain frequency nothing else that will disturb during the game, I have never used cheats and I'm not even curious because I'm 40 years old and I do not see why use these things if I use the game to me dextra -ir after coming from work, I am a fan of the game I have almost all the premium versions and I would not be foolish to commit a vacillus of using a cheat, I never made a video and I do not know how I will do to send such since they are requesting to prove which I do not know, I do not speak English and I do not know what to do to clear my account, please I need my account back because I am very short on the battlefield series, especially version 4)
    Note: I'm using a translator!
  • marcondesacf
    User

Mr @Russao, thank you for replying to my post!

Unfortunately this information does not proceed, I totally do not know the 2 accounts informed, this I can guarantee with 100% certainty, my account TioMac_BR was the first and only until today with the same name, if I am not mistaken I never changed the name, in fact I have never used another friend account and never shared it, I always play alone, I change my password with a certain frequency to ensure security, I never logged my account in another terminal, always playing house on my personal computer, which by the way I use only for playing and watching movies on Netflix, paying close attention to some details in your post referring to IP, I believe this may have been the problem, I hired the internet service of a neighborhood provider with a totally dedicated link, the internet even meets my expectations however, I've been having problems with Battlefield which in the case was my priority, excellent ping plus had a pending question, was being kicked out with a certain I have searched the forums and realized that you need the tcp / upd ports to be opened on the server of the internet provider that provides the service, I activated the central and I informed the situation, requested for whatsapp the tcp / udp ports I needed for the battlefield: UDP: 3659, 14000-14016, 22990-23006, 25200-25300 TCP: 80, 443, 9988, 17502, 20000-20100, 22990, 42127

After opening the ports informed up I started to play on all the servers for a certain time with a certain delay in the loading screen, I decided to activate the control one more time and they indicated to me to assign a fixed IP to my connection more I felt no difference, I decided to continue playing even with the delay in the loading screen, after almost 1 year the company decided to make some updates on its servers and with that I believe the tcp / udp ports were removed, I started having problems again without knowing that this was the reason , I turned on the central again and I informed the technician once again that he informed me that my IP had fallen in CGNAT but I do not know what it means, they recommended to change the IP again in my connection and without success, I kept insisting on the tcp ports / udp and resolved to open again, after opening the ports tcp / udp informed on the top I returned to play more it did not take long I started to be kikado of all the servers, without sab and the reason I returned to the forums, recommended, access the battlelog and enter the game through the browser, that's when I realized the reason, my account had been banned by BF4DB for linked account, I have in the conversation by whatsapp the first changed IP and the second IP , I believe that the company has done something stupid and with that I was harmed, I have the conversation with the company by the zap and the history of the conversation on the subject, I was wrongly banned and I need to review my situation, as I informed you I do not know 100% accounts informed and I am harmed by a situation to which I am innocent, please review my case, I want to return to play with my account because this is my only account, I already grate the understanding.

Note: I'm using text translator!

• marcondesacf
    User
    Member since July 10, 2019

pó and hey man .. that player for me at the moment is the only fun.and if as you happen with me I would simply sell the PC only with rageIt still did not roll like me if it was not the end of the same PC.

• marcondesacf
    User
    Member since July 10, 2019

pó and hey man .. that player for me at the moment is the only fun.and if as you happen with me I would simply sell the PC only with rageIt still did not roll like me if it was not the end of the same PC.

• marcondesacf
    User

Sirs, good evening, after so many postings in force of my appeal, I realize that there is no interest, at least not in responding to the postings, the company simply does not manifest itself, does not present evidence of banishment, no communication, I wonder if that company exists same? Could this be the method for forcing us consumers to migrate to the latest version? We do not have the right to refuse because at the moment no one on the part of the company has manifested itself or presented an interest in reviewing my appeal, unfortunately it is very sad, I bought the game with intent to dextrair, I paid dearly for a game which I always wanted to have as one of my lasers and suddenly I'm punished for something that does not suit me in all these years of online games, the system is flawed and this may be another example of failing, I realize that other users are also being harmed, please someone to manifest, review my appeal because this statement does not make any sense, I own a single account of BATTLEFIELD 4, I even played from home and never logged another account on my personal computer, I have already the situation that the internet provider in my neighborhood may have made a mistake in the software migration, please review this situation and remove my account of punishment because I want to play and I'm desperate here with this lack of respect with me, nobody says anything, please I'm begging!

Note: I'm using text translator!

• marcondesacf
    User

Angry_Cuban13 pode me ajudar senhor?

• marcondesacf
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

"

Angry_Cuban13 pode me ajudar senhor?

marcondesacf
    This is a complicated appeal that is being translated by other bf4db supporters.  Be sure, the administrators are looking in to this and the outside evidence presented, but as a volunteer organization, it may take some time.

• marcondesacf
    Banned
    Member since July 12, 2017

• marcondesacf
    User

Gentlemen, good night, I am still waiting for a position on my appeal, please, I beg, review my question, I am all this time waiting for an answer, please!

• marcondesacf
    User

@Scavenger friend good night, I beg help me please, to this day no one answered or if you tried to help me, this ban is meaningless, I use a small provider internet, I believe the fact of the company claiming that my IP has dropped in CGNAT I still don't know what it means after the maintenance of the company this may have indirectly harmed me, I beg review my situation, I do not use hacking and never used more than one account in my connection, this ban is meaningless, help me please!

• marcondesacf
    Banned
    Member since July 12, 2017

gg BF4DB

• marcondesacf
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Setting the case to open.

OP may claim his new account too while investigation continues.

https://bf4db.com/player/1060206979

• marcondesacf
    User

"

Configurando o caso para abrir.

OP pode reivindicar sua nova conta também enquanto a investigação continua.

https://bf4db.com/player/1060206979

Scavenger

Dear Mr. Scavenger, I do not know why I realize more now that I am now being investigated with my newest account, after divisions of appeal postegens for my account https://bf4db.com/player/905576544 without even one answer, deciding buy another account in my wife's email and start all over again https://bf4db.com/player/1060206979, as I reported not using hack, I believe it is some problem with my internet provider, I always used only a single account on my personal computer and now using the second recently purchased account for being unfairly banned with my original account, just as we software also make mistakes with their restriction rules, I believe my case could be one more, thank you Kindly respond to my appeal and I am still waiting for a position of BF4DB.

Note: I am using text translator.

• marcondesacf
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

@mourakillers make your own thread.