This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • AEK_Nerd
    Banned
    Member since August 02, 2017

• AEK_Nerd
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

I’ll look again when I got to my pc but from what I saw in the battle reports I’m not sure I disagree with goodfoods conclusion

• AEK_Nerd
    Retired Staff

I concur as well although have only quickly reviewed it as I’m not at my computer.

• AEK_Nerd
    Banned
    Member since July 12, 2017

i have spectated him for countless hours and i dont see anything suspicious at all other than a really good shot registry.
    if you guys think otherwise i will defnitively kick him out of my platoon and ban him from my server.

• AEK_Nerd
    Retired Staff

I'm not seeing anything suspicious

• AEK_Nerd
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

• AEK_Nerd
    Retired Staff

Theres 2 sniper rifle ribbons in that report which means anywhere from 12-17 kills with a bolt action (gol magnum likely since there was an unlock for that gun). Given the players hs rates with bolt actions, a large portion of the headshots could come from usage of that gun. 

• AEK_Nerd
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

Theres 2 sniper rifle ribbons in that report which means anywhere from 12-17 kills with a bolt action (gol magnum likely since there was an unlock for that gun). Given the players hs rates with bolt actions, a large portion of the headshots could come from usage of that gun. 

Burt
    Yeah, you`re right.. didnt see that on my phone.. :/

• AEK_Nerd
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

In cases like this only a video might help
  • AEK_Nerd
    Banned
    Member since August 02, 2017

I appreciate the time you all spent  reviewing this , Goodfood I'm sorry if i have offended you my apology