This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ImCaddy
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

okay, I will make an attempt. I'll warn you tho, I suck at using the PDWR and I hate that gun, but if this will help me lift the ban then ill do anything!

ImCaddy
    Mind that after the 72h your deadline expires. Record a full game, do not cut or edit. Good luck.

• ImCaddy
    User
    Member since May 23, 2019

I’ve been trying to record gameplay but most servers I join that are highly populated end up only having 6 players whenever I join. Also, whenever I do join a server with any players, it’s really hard for me to replicate those stats because I don’t ever remember making those stats. I’m starting to feel hopeless now and I just really play bf4. Can I just get another chance or something? I promise I have never cheated before and stats like those won’t happen again because I’ll be wary of suspicious scores whenever I play. 

• ImCaddy
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/ImCaddy

Longest kill streak : 62

Longest nemesis streak : 73

Seing how only his PDW stats are odd I'm thinking this might just be some stat-padding.

ImCaddy have you ever tried to unlock weapons/equipment quickly by going in a server with a friend and just headshotting each other? (That's what stat padding is)

• ImCaddy
    User
    Member since May 23, 2019

From what I see from the stats, it does look like I was “stat padding” and come to think of it I do somewhat remember playing with “Bakre_SAB” to unlock new camos by telling him to go on the enemy team and to look for each other. I just don’t specifically remember doing that for the pdwr; to be fair I’ve had this game for a while and I think the latest battle report I have for bf4, besides the ones on May 2019, is from January 2019 and before that was July 2018. I haven’t played this game in a while. I can see how padding is a form of cheating, but I have never installed any outside cheats like aimbot or anything like that. I’m just a college student wanting to play bf4 after not playing for so long :/
  • ImCaddy
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Stat padding is against EA’s TOS and repeated stat padding may result in a FairFight action, so we recommend against it.

Appeal approved.