This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • emajoszka
    User
    Member since May 17, 2017

Hello , im never never , and never use any one cheat. Please check me and unban !, http://www.bf4db.com/player/934400489 this is mistake or error, yes im play last time this weapon for unlock accesories but 112 % is no possible !

So many years ago I'd be an idiot to ruin my account.

http://clantp.pl/index.php?sid=1&pid=174&p=player 22%

I can no longer prove that I'm clean and that I'm honest, I'm getting enough of this game through situations when I still have to prove.

Also many times I have met for so many years playing that one ball can kill two guests, maybe here the system has a bug?

Sorry google translate.

• emajoszka
    User

I'm not the only admin on this server.

• emajoszka
    User

"

I'm not the only admin on this server.

I write again, I did not use in my life a single program to cheat, I do not intend to translate a hundred times. If yes then it works then bf4 falls on the dogs.

emajoszka

• emajoszka
    User

Yes , emajoszka, ZbieraczTP, LolekQ2 ( this is me ) im use this accound every morning for run server Hard Locker. sometimes im play in second accound for fun or level up.

Fake name or cheat :

http://clantp.pl/index.php?p=player&sid=1&player=uberstarkillerss

11 lvl 23% headshot, 2 rounds 100 frags sorry bro 11 lvl is not possible to play nice. for me is ( FAKE NAME OR TEST CHEAT )

In general, I am only interested in how many people have been harmed like me after so many years of hard work. If anyone has doubts I invite you to Mielec town of Poland with the attitude of vodka and you can look at how I play, what problem.

:P

I have nothing to fear!

Here im to cheat ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-QR29KF2wo  

• emajoszka
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Please do not respond on appeals if you are not the player that created the appeal. Additional information about appeals can be send to staff with a PM.

@emajoszka can you provide the statpadding / killtrading reports so I can confirm your claim?

Be aware that statpadding is against the ToS of EA and might get your account in trouble. Not only trouble with our automatic sitebot, but also with EA.

• emajoszka
    User

You misunderstood me, one account is my wife, (emajoszka), PickerTP is my account, LolekQ2 got from a player who stopped playing, he does not believe he breaks the rules if he is not cheating. And I always present who I am despite how I play in the second account.

Listen, after all, as I was once translating into an emajosh, there was a problem MB MB JS, please just check me and restore my reputation.

• emajoszka
    Administrator

Unfortunately the language barrier seems to be a bit of a problem at the moment for both of us. To prevent misunderstandings, could you please use Google Translate?
  • emajoszka
    User

Are you interested in accounts or cheating? I start losing patience and it starts to hurt my time, how many times I have to write that it is not cheating, and it is a system error and it is not the first in this forum when it comes to Mars's Leg !!!
  • emajoszka
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

You loosing your patience does not matter it was you statpadding with the maresleg not us.

The maximum damage output of the maresleg on < 15 meters is 56. Your DPS is listed at 133.90 which is literally more than twice the damage you should be able to deal in closest ranges.

Either you provide us the battlereports of the statpadding or your appeal will be denied. You are given 72 hours from now on to post battlereports showing clear statpadding with the mare's leg.

And just for your information; the other incidents that happened in this forum were about HSKR stats on the mare's leg and not the damage dealt with it.

• emajoszka
    User

Im search raport , please wait .

• emajoszka
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

The damage stat would show 100% damage if you were shooting at the head. It shows more than that which means you were killing multiple persons with only one shot. Provide the battlereports showing you boosted or kill traded

• emajoszka
    User

I do not know the statistics can as much as you do not deny, I know only one, I did not cheat and I was punished for the second time at your state. Think of a man who ruined his account reputation after 4 years of playing, seriously.

• emajoszka
    Administrator

Technically, statpadding = a form of cheating. Please take a look at the ToS of BF4, which you agreed to follow when installing the game: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/ROC/US/en/PC/BF4

We are planning to start flagging accounts for statpadding, when and how this flag is gonna be enforced is still being discussed.

Other then some posts made by other users in this thread, no messages of you are removed. I have no idea where you are talking about.

I strongly suggest you to provide us the reports within 72h, otherwise the ban will stay in it's current form without a new chance for appeal.

• emajoszka
    User

Why was my post deleted? Because I told you to learn to play, or do I still report to EA? , Deleting posts does not affect your reputation well, are you afraid of something?

• emajoszka
    User

Now you are wrapping your tail, cheating but statistics or accounts, you do not know what you are doing, payroll server yourself and want to play it and I have to run it. EA also changed the rules for which I did not agree it is thought that it will not matter that I use 3 different accounts people to run the server for which anyway and fucking coyote friend.

Try run server 32 Players Tdm - is not easy bro.

Of course I only use google translator, for which I apologize in advance for a mechanical language not understood.