This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • emajoszka
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

We are trying to keep 145 servers clean, with people like you that trick our sitebot by statpadding and wasting our time by appealing their autoban. Let this be clear: YOU are the one that chose to break the ToS, not us. We only enforce the rules, and give you a chance to appeal.

Last time I will say this, provide the reports and your ban will be removed.

@soldier2016 thanks for standing us by, but please do not post in appeals :)

• emajoszka
    User
    Member since May 17, 2017

Aa I'm very sorry if I'm going to Spam, I'm all flattered so maybe that's why I did not do anything and I have to explain like the police.

Very sorry for the spam, I am looking for a report on battlelog.

It is possible to know when I got this ban ?, I do not know when I last played this weapon. But I remember who I was playing Kolovrat_BF, it was in the morning as I started the server then I thought to unlock the addon to this weapon.

I do not know, please guide me step by step in simple English, because I looked at 500 reports and I can not see in any one I used mar's leg. Brother but logically think that the admin is turning on the antycheat server, cheatdetector and does not exclude when he is going to use the cheat, I'm sorry you very much do not hold him.

Me server have : Aci, metabans, adkats cheat detector default settings, and cheatdetector 247fairplay.com

But if there is a person who can help me find this report and knows better English and Polish, then please, I am no longer self help. I give up.

• emajoszka
    Administrator

The sitebot ban got triggered when someone loaded your bf4db profile. So I do not think that gives an indication on when you used the weapon. Maybe you can find something when you look through the games played on your bf4db page. You can sort by kills and from old to recently played games.

• emajoszka
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

None of your posts were deleted. I do not see any posts of yours that have been deleted, so I would appreciate it if you wouldn't accuse us of such things. 

Stat padding aka boosting is against the Terms of Service set forth by EA that you agreed to when you installed BF4, which has already been mentioned. Whether you agree with that or not, it's in there and your use of the game constitutes approval of said document. 

If the reports are found and provided and the ban is lifted, all of your accounts will be flagged as stat pad accounts as you are linked to all of them. When we implement the system for stat padding, admins will have the option of enforcing those bans or not. 

We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to hearing from you. 

Sov

• emajoszka
    User

For me, it is ridiculous and I myself will be confused by EA today whether your actions are legal, and spoil somebody's reputation! Reports how you want to find yourself as you have time! I was already looking I did not find.
  • emajoszka
    User

1. Who is the real team to see who else has a task, violates the privacy policy, and also interest the reader in the team with him.

2. This is your site, your site spoils your reputation when I know 100% that I did not cheat.

3. You do not have the authority to spoil a reputation for someone who has worked hard for years.

4. If I report a mistake you should respect it and not accuse me

5. Also lack of knowledge of English makes it difficult to explain the case.

6. Do not you understand that these accounts belong to 2 different people and only have access to them?

7. I know dozens of people who use additional accounts to play without stress and watch the player from the hide to avoid fraud.

8. I do not play on too many servers I only play on Hard Locker so I have the ass of your ban, I was more about the justice and the repair of the system that is faulty.

9. At this moment BF4DB is not reliable for me, works just like the whole plugin !!!

10. Proposes reimbursement of all incurred to my apartment. If it is proven that cheats. I think that's engugh proof.

https://www.google.pl/maps/place/Mielec/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x473d6b4ff4d294d7:0x19cc789a16d17201?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjh89TC3fPUAhWDPhQKHZbJBpoQ8gEIigEwDw

You'll see the black howk helicopter factory.

Have Fun !

I think I found http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/en/battlereport/show/1/871258488227855616/934400489/  This report is broken we have 400 tickets on tdm so how can this be. : /, I hope you will explain this and it will close my misfortune.

This time , im have ddos attacs.

ddos.png

I reported to i3d.net , I do not know if it has any relation.

• emajoszka
    Administrator

Server crashing is a big problem at the moment. It is often caused by an exploit. Only EA can fix it.

We have had many cases of statpadding before, all were capable of finding the battlereports. I am sure you can find them too.

Our system works. Your statistics on that weapon are not possible and got picked out by our sitebot. 

• emajoszka
    User

Ok, but since there is some bug then how can i fix it and get rid of this ban to clean up, i try how can i provide max proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYeyex58i5A

• emajoszka
    Administrator

Just try to find any report related to the mares leg. 

Bugged or not. If it shows you killtrading, it is okay.

• emajoszka
    User

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/en/battlereport/show/1/871258488227855616/934400489/  look what im unlock on this round ( this must be this round ) and im must change weapon in game. First you shot handgun in startup server and join more players and you change weapon to normal.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/pl/battlereport/show/1/870841252954602752/934400489/  - Mar's Leg addons unlock must by use on this round.

still new serarch and add.

• emajoszka
    Administrator

Did you shoot at mines with the mares leg?

• emajoszka
    User

Yes, that is the reports in which I fired this weapon when the server was unpacking. It was fun but I found it
  • emajoszka
    Administrator

Good, then that could explain the damage.

I set your case to clean. Thank you for your coöperation.

• emajoszka
    User

Thank you man you freed me from this, very much thanks and very sorry for my nerves!

http://bf4db.com/player/934400489

Im is clean " Thanks You "

I think they really believe in god. I am afraid to use any weapons anymore.