This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Qeotion
    User
    Member since May 08, 2018

When you see a hacker just put his name here and hopefully the admin will kick him also put the reason 

Here's 2 names I'm suffering with :

ImXooooo2010 multihacking

NoHaxBroJustLove multihacking

• Qeotion
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

I'm not sure I get what you mean? If you have proof outside of a "multihacking" accusation feel free to search for the players and report them in their profile.

• Qeotion
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 07, 2017

That's not how this is supposed to work.  The BF4DB folks have gone to all the effort to put in a button and form to report players from the player's profile.  That nicely ties the report to the player and the responses can all go there and stay together for each player.  The ONLY time you need to use the forum to report someone is if they are currently showing CLEAN because someone else reported them and there was no actual proof of cheating at the time.  In that case, open a separate forum post and report them.

As well, if you are simply going to say "NoHaxBroJustLove multihacking" in your "report" don't expect anything to happen.  MAYBE someone will take the time to dig around and find proof of cheating from stats or from Punkbuster bans or Fairfight stats resets, but don't count on it.  There are just too many new players who have no idea how to distinguish the difference between a skilled player and a cheater to foist all the effort of finding proof of cheating on the shoulders of a small handful of people for every random player that killed you a little too fast for your liking.  Spend 5 minutes on your reports and try to put together something useful that actually demonstrates the player was cheating.

• Qeotion
    Retired Staff

If it’s an empty report, I just mark as clean for no proof because we have so many pending, if you’re not going to put in the three seconds of effort to submit a good report, I’m just going to move on. If they’re actually hacking someone will eventually submit real evidence. 

• Qeotion
    Retired Staff

Locking this thread. Use the red report button on a players profile. If they are marked clean then you can make a forum thread providing more evidence.