This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • HACKERS.ARE.JERKS
    Banned
    Member since December 15, 2018

YOU GUYS ARE TOO MUCH!!  LETTING THIS JERKOFF CHEAT AND GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE HE WORKS HERE!!

NOW I KNOW WHY GUYS GET AWAY WITH IT,... I FINALLY SEE THE LIGHT, AND THIS PIECE OF S#$T NEEDS TO BE BANNED BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO,...NOT HIM, HE WORKS HERE..

HOW MANY OF YOU OTHER CHEATERS WORK HERE AND GET AWAY WITH IT?? I BET ITS A TON!!  YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE STUPID?? I THINK YOU DO AND EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU ARE STUPID MORONS WHO RUIN OUR GAME BY LETTING PEOPLE DO THIS BECAUSE THE WORK HERE!! 

THIS BF4DB IS SO FULL OF IT, AND BAN GUYS WHO DON'T CHEAT BUT LET IDIOTS LIKE THIS CHEAT ALL DAY EVERYDAY!! I KNOW 6 PEOPLE WHO HAVE A CHEAT SCORE AND DO NOT CHEAT AND NEVER HAVE!! HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT??? YOU CAN'T. THIS IS THE BIGGEST CROCK OF S**T THAT IVE EVER HEARD........  TRY NOT LETTING LITTLE PUNK KIDS BE MODERATORS OR ADMINS...(and this guy is DEFINATELY A LITTLE PUNK!!

I CAN NOT BELIEVE HOW THIS HAPPENS AND YOU LET IT HAPPEN!! IF THIS LITTLE PUNK WAS THAT GOOD, HE'S BE RICH PLAYING FOR MONEY!!

HE'S NOT,...BUT HE WORKS HERE SO HE GETS A PASS!!  HOW MANY OTHER LITTLE PUKES DO YOU HAVE CHEATING HERE AT BF4DB??? 

LOOK AT THIS :  http://prntscr.com/lvbjal   

NOW TELL ME THIS GOOF ISN'T CHEATING!! FIRE THIS "POS" AND STOP LETTING IDIOTS LIKE THIS CHEAT AND GET AWAY WITH IT!!  TOO MUCH!! JUST WAY TOO FU**ING MUCH!!  

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/GoodFood2K16

THIS GUY NEEDS A BEATING AND YOU IDIOTS NEED ONE TOO FOR LETTING HIM WORK HERE AND CHEAT!!  GET A GRIP AND GIVE YOUR HEAD A SHAKE YOUR IN A SPEED WOBBLE!!     STUPID STUPID STUPID CHEATERS!!

• HACKERS.ARE.JERKS
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

YOU GUYS ARE TOO MUCH!!  LETTING THIS JERKOFF CHEAT AND GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE HE WORKS HERE!!

NOW I KNOW WHY GUYS GET AWAY WITH IT,... I FINALLY SEE THE LIGHT, AND THIS PIECE OF S#$T NEEDS TO BE BANNED BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO,...NOT HIM, HE WORKS HERE..

HOW MANY OF YOU OTHER CHEATERS WORK HERE AND GET AWAY WITH IT?? I BET ITS A TON!!  YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE STUPID?? I THINK YOU DO AND EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU ARE STUPID MORONS WHO RUIN OUR GAME BY LETTING PEOPLE DO THIS BECAUSE THE WORK HERE!! 

THIS BF4DB IS SO FULL OF IT, AND BAN GUYS WHO DON'T CHEAT BUT LET IDIOTS LIKE THIS CHEAT ALL DAY EVERYDAY!! I KNOW 6 PEOPLE WHO HAVE A CHEAT SCORE AND DO NOT CHEAT AND NEVER HAVE!! HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT??? YOU CAN'T. THIS IS THE BIGGEST CROCK OF S**T THAT IVE EVER HEARD........  TRY NOT LETTING LITTLE PUNK KIDS BE MODERATORS OR ADMINS...(and this guy is DEFINATELY A LITTLE PUNK!!

I CAN NOT BELIEVE HOW THIS HAPPENS AND YOU LET IT HAPPEN!! IF THIS LITTLE PUNK WAS THAT GOOD, HE'S BE RICH PLAYING FOR MONEY!!

HE'S NOT,...BUT HE WORKS HERE SO HE GETS A PASS!!  HOW MANY OTHER LITTLE PUKES DO YOU HAVE CHEATING HERE AT BF4DB??? 

LOOK AT THIS :  http://prntscr.com/lvbjal   

NOW TELL ME THIS GOOF ISN'T CHEATING!! FIRE THIS "POS" AND STOP LETTING IDIOTS LIKE THIS CHEAT AND GET AWAY WITH IT!!  TOO MUCH!! JUST WAY TOO FU**ING MUCH!!  

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/GoodFood2K16

THIS GUY NEEDS A BEATING AND YOU IDIOTS NEED ONE TOO FOR LETTING HIM WORK HERE AND CHEAT!!  GET A GRIP AND GIVE YOUR HEAD A SHAKE YOUR IN A SPEED WOBBLE!!     STUPID STUPID STUPID CHEATERS!!

HACKERS.ARE.JERKS
    Want mayonnaise with that?

• HACKERS.ARE.JERKS
    User
    Member since October 29, 2018

OMG just look his overall accurcy 30%with that accuracy  i would be flagged as hacker /cheater immediatly. And this guy can slide off all only because he is one of your admins ?

• HACKERS.ARE.JERKS
    Administrator

If you have solid evidence of anyone of the staff here cheating, post your evidence now. His stats are clean (normal locker / metro stats), his background is clean, if you have anything to refute this you better present it instead of screaming in caps.

• HACKERS.ARE.JERKS
    Administrator

As you rather want to spam instead of provide evidence, your permissions are removed.

Edit: also from your other account  https://bf4db.com/player/515754848

Also wanna ask you to think twice when you start screaming stuff while you yourself seem to have some old cheat forum accounts laying around.

dTBFeea.png

3aBXFFC.png

• HACKERS.ARE.JERKS
    User
    Member since October 29, 2018

Scavenger please explain me how he can be clean even so many weapons has colors on his stats but still some players with similar stats are banned ?Notice i try to be polite

• HACKERS.ARE.JERKS
    Administrator

"

Scavenger please explain me how he can be clean even so many weapons has colors on his stats but still some players with similar stats are banned ?Notice i try to be polite

hezekiel1976
    KPM = Increased because of both the bottlenecking in metro and weapon switching. On maps like metro and locker your KPM goes up naturally. So does accuracy. You may post players with similar stats that are banned here if you want me to explain the reasoning. In most cases stats like GoodFood has won't get anyone banned.

• HACKERS.ARE.JERKS
    Administrator

You got fans

• HACKERS.ARE.JERKS
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Just because a stat is yellow or red does not automatically indicate hacking. Neither does “cheat score”. Why do people not get this still? 

• HACKERS.ARE.JERKS
    Retired Staff

Stat colors are based on averages and the averages are based on overall stats across all games modes and maps. Some maps do not lend themselves to close and frequent engagements therefore the average performance on those maps is lower (kpm, accuracy). Other maps like operation locker and game modes like rush are close quarters and have a high engagement frequency so players that play in modes and maps like those tend to have a higher kpm because gun fights are more frequent and a higher accuracy because gun fights are physically closer as well. Those matches naturally skew a players stats to above average because of the reasons listed. 

Tl;dr - you wrong

• HACKERS.ARE.JERKS
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

@GoodFood2K16

I'm still happy about the fact that I received a fanboy 3 months ago and now you have a fanboy as well.

Good for you. We can celebrate this together in our ConSOrTiuM oF HaCKeRs.

• HACKERS.ARE.JERKS
    Gold Supporter

He has high accuracy because of his top weapons, grenade launchers. Multiple kills that inflict splash damage, these all multiply the accuracy.

How can you not see this?

• HACKERS.ARE.JERKS
    User

Hi, I followed the thread of this talk and there is something evident "IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE THESE STATISTICS" http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/en/soldier/GoodFood2K16/weapons/777484340/pc/ and if some of you. he defends and justifies it is because they are equal or worse than this nefarious and cheating character. I do not care to be nice and know them if it is not FAIR. It seems to me that we have to take this case to the same EA and contact us urgently. WE CAN NOT LET THIS PASS UP.

• HACKERS.ARE.JERKS
    Administrator

"

Hi, I followed the thread of this talk and there is something evident "IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE THESE STATISTICS" http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/en/soldier/GoodFood2K16/weapons/777484340/pc/ and if some of you. he defends and justifies it is because they are equal or worse than this nefarious and cheating character. I do not care to be nice and know them if it is not FAIR. It seems to me that we have to take this case to the same EA and contact us urgently. WE CAN NOT LET THIS PASS UP.

tesone666
    God.. The meme continues.. At least have the guts to link your soldier so we can laugh some more.. 

• HACKERS.ARE.JERKS
    User

Well there is not much to talk about, your statistics alone tell us what type of player you are KingPr4wn same school. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/es/soldier/KingPr4wn/weapons/984806968/pc/