This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • GenrawGaming
    User
    Member since June 24, 2019

ik ben van belgie ik vind dit helemaal niet kunnen dat ik zomaar word geband van bf4 ik heb helemaal niets verkeerds gedaan ik ben een man van 38j met 3 kinderen ik heb helemaal geen programmas op mijn computer staan!!

ik zou heel graag nog een beetje kunnen spelen en ik hoop dat we als volwassen mensen kunnen oplossen.

Mvg Dimitry

• GenrawGaming
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

Hi Dimitry,

As i am the staff member who banned you, I won't be the person who will process your ban appeal. I do want to inform you that if you got any other accounts, you need to claim these too. 

In Dutch:

Dag Dimitry

Omdat ik het staf lid ben geweest dat je gebanned heeft, zal ik deze appeal niet verwerken. I wil je wel graag dat als je andere accounts hebt, je deze ook graag claimt. 

• GenrawGaming
    User

other account?

cannot acces it wen logging in it says wrong email and pasword was givven

• GenrawGaming
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

other account?

cannot acces it wen logging in it says wrong email and pasword was givven

GenrawGaming
    Dutch: Als je buitengesloten bent van je andere account, herstel deze via EA support en claim het account zoals je eerder hebt gedaan.

If you got another account and are unable to login, recover it and then proceed with the claiming as you did with your main.

• GenrawGaming
    User

• GenrawGaming
    User

MY SONS ACCOUNT WAS BANNED ? HE HAS NOTING TO DO WITH THIS !!!!!!

• GenrawGaming
    User

• GenrawGaming
    User

• GenrawGaming
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

THIS IS REAL BULLSHIT MY SONS ACCOUNT WAS BANNED ? HE HAS NOTING TO DO WITH THIS !!!!!!

i will contact EA for this and you will hear from my attorney

GenrawGaming

"
    GenrawGaming

"
    GenrawGaming
    I indeed suggest you to read it a few times over and then conclude that what we do does not collide with any law or regulation. We're not here to discuss that. If you want to resort to legal threats, the appeal will be closed as we await a mail from your attorney so legal communication can be established. In that case, your appeal won't be discussed any further on these forums as legally endorsed communication is required.

If you would like to continue your appeal, answer the following question: Can you prove that the account isn't yours by showing a battlereport with both the accounts playing in one match? From before the bans.

Use either battlelog to find the older reports or use bf4cheatreport.com to search by date.

• GenrawGaming
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017