This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Sovereign_Skies
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

What is the situation on your bans Nvidia and Error?

Staffnote: removed two offtopic posts above.

• Sovereign_Skies
    User
    Member since June 30, 2017

OK The EA support responded to my case and said that the ban and only for a week without resetting the statistics ... finished the ban I can still play safely ... after investigations on my account they too can not explain what triggered it ...

Bans is removed 

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/951978235235991552/1867485718/

• Sovereign_Skies
    Administrator

"

OK The EA support responded to my case and said that the ban and only for a week without resetting the statistics ... finished the ban I can still play safely ... after investigations on my account they too can not explain what triggered it ...

Bans is removed 

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/951978235235991552/1867485718/

SystemErrorCode
    To make it clear to people reading this thread: A normal LvL 3 monitoring status is always a 168h ban combined with a complete stats wipe (more info here). SystemError got his ban removed WITHOUT a stats wipe. Thanks SystemError for keeping us updated!

As far as I am aware we still have not heard an official statement from EA, other then a developer on Reddit saying it was not an exploit. What made this seemingly targeted "incident" possible, is not confirmed.

• Sovereign_Skies
    User
    Member since June 30, 2017

Exactly none of the EA team can explain this incident ... yesterday I played safely without a reset ... I was aware that I had always played clean ....

• Sovereign_Skies
    User
    Member since May 10, 2017

This video recorded by http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ru/soldier/YYYAAAAAZ/stats/374002952/pc/ user, not me.

On this video, you can see squabble in chat beetwen game server admin and banned on his server player. since it is in Russian, I translated for you. as you know, banned on the server player, can join to server if it is not banned by PBGUID.

00:00 (Gameserver admin) Oh, the mistake of nature joined [so he hints that he is shaky, because he supposedly is cheating]

00:00 (Player) mistake of nature bannned players without reason

00:06 (Gameserver admin) You like to hurt yourself, it's a fact.

00:16 (Gameserver admin) Okay, enjoy yourself last.

00:32 (Player) What is the last? [What do you mean?]

00:51 (Fair Fight message) player banned

ac324d003b7816b4d92a0bff2b06b38d.png

We do not know, maybe it's coincidence, but it looks like the admin could have banned him via FairFight.

• Sovereign_Skies
    User
    Member since June 21, 2017

"

This video recorded by http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ru/soldier/YYYAAAAAZ/stats/374002952/pc/ user, not me.

On this video, you can see squabble in chat beetwen game server admin and banned on his server player. since it is in Russian, I translated for you. as you know, banned on the server player, can join to server if it is not banned by PBGUID.

00:00 (Gameserver admin) Oh, the mistake of nature joined [so he hints that he is shaky, because he supposedly is cheating]

We do not know, maybe it's coincidence, but it looks like the admin could have banned him via FairFight.

Timm

Pure coincidence  with those facts of arguing and ban threads - this msg is legit  ( unless someone on the local Procon layer has an admin account named FairFight).

• Sovereign_Skies
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

It doesn't matter what name you give your RCON/Procon admin account, kick/ban messages will always be listed as "you were kicked by an admin" or in the case of a ban "you have been banned from this server". Only FairFight and PunkBuster have said special kick messages that cannot be triggered by admins under normal circumstances.

• Sovereign_Skies
    User
    Member since May 10, 2017

"

"

Timm

Pure coincidence  with those facts of arguing and ban threads - this msg is legit  ( unless someone on the local Procon layer has an admin account named FairFight).

AIMRetard
    No, his ban was Original FairFight and he cant play 1 week.
    He write message to EA and they did not answer anything intelligible to him

• Sovereign_Skies
    User

Isn't it funny that https://bf4db.com/player/1867485718 had one of these erroneous-fairfight-bans?? But for some reason his stats were not reset. He now has had the big ban hammer fall down on his cheating. 

So does that not mean that there might have been something in all the original bans.. 

• Sovereign_Skies
    Administrator

If new cases are found this thread will be re-opened. For now I will close it to prevent spam.

G90SyTe.png