This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • mrraid9
    User
    Member since March 16, 2019

Plain and simple, give me timestamps where I cheated. I shared video with EA support to review or see if anything was detected in my gameplay, RIDICULOUS judgment.

• mrraid9
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

I watch that video

at first you shot and move like a new  player . but at the end

look at 10:36

too obvious

I am no admin here but  they did the right choice here.

btw you are are also banned on 247fairplay.com

• mrraid9
    Administrator
    Member since April 24, 2018

inaccurate*

unaccurate isn't a word. just thought i'd let you know.

• mrraid9
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Pointless post.

• mrraid9
    User

"at first you shot and move like a new  player . but at the end"

I still don't see it. need hard facts.

Kersploosher Thanks for the observation did not catch that myself till now.

Angry_Cuba13 already bashing me, well this is very unprofessional or him.

Scavenger & Sovereign_Skies should be aware of they way you act, instead of saying "Pointless post" How about, just explaining it to me on why you Declined and Where is the evidence.

• mrraid9
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

Try just like the first reply says, just after 10:36, where your aimbot can't decide who to snap to.
  • mrraid9
    User

That's pretty bold to say Supervillain321 accusing me of using, Because I don't used a aimbot what's so ever the AWS has kick and hard to keep recoil still so I know there couple of people in my sights so i just go let and right and just spray to get hits in there.

• mrraid9
    User

it's not so much a bold statement as you can clearly see it in the video. it's just flicking back and forth when one guy peaks the top edge of the metal detector.  As soon as that person is out of sight it goes back to shooting through the opening in between the metal detector, where you mouse is actually aimed, then when he peaks again it flicks back left to him. It's obvious. and you can deny it all you want, but it's not going to get you unbanned.  Also I can assure you Scavenger and Sov don't care what he said to you, they don't like cheaters.

• mrraid9
    Developer
    Member since October 08, 2018

It always gets me when people alt tab after their aimbot does some weird shit

• mrraid9
    User

"

it's not so much a bold statement as you can clearly see it in the video. it's just flicking back and forth when one guy peaks the top edge of the metal detector.  As soon as that person is out of sight it goes back to shooting through the opening in between the metal detector, where you mouse is actually aimed, then when he peaks again it flicks back left to him. It's obvious. and you can deny it all you want, but it's not going to get you unbanned.  Also I can assure you Scavenger and Sov don't care what he said to you, they don't like cheaters.

Supervillain321

this little BF4DB community is on a powertrip, strong in your conviction supervillian , can't deny? come on man this is the style i play, and just because my hand shakes trying to aim and spray you calling me a cheater, again I dont use a AIMBOT or any hack, but I understand, ban the guy with the high kills cause one one is that good right. BF4DB should not be judging or banning without EA support to backup there " Supposedly perfect vision that don't lie " and auto ban good players.

The gaming community should be aware of how they do there judgment and just ban people without solid proof in the system it's self instead of just viewing a video, cause anyone can say "ooooo you see that, he killed, he's using hacks".

They don't represent the gaming community or represent EA. SHAME ON YOU.

• mrraid9
    Developer
    Member since October 08, 2018

"

"

Supervillain321

this little BF4DB community is on a powertrip, strong in your conviction supervillian , can't deny? come on man this is the style i play, and just because my hand shakes trying to aim and spray you calling me a cheater, again I dont use a AIMBOT or any hack, but I understand, ban the guy with the high kills cause one one is that good right. BF4DB should not be judging or banning without EA support to backup there " Supposedly perfect vision that don't lie " and auto ban good players.

The gaming community should be aware of how they do there judgment and just ban people without solid proof in the system it's self instead of just viewing a video, cause anyone can say "ooooo you see that, he killed, he's using hacks".

They don't represent the gaming community or represent EA. SHAME ON YOU.

mrraid9
    My guy, you ranting is not going to convince anyone of anything and it definitely wont get you unbanned. Just take the L.

• mrraid9
    User
    Member since August 31, 2017

"

Plain and simple, give me timestamps where I cheated. I shared video with EA support to review or see if anything was detected in my gameplay, RIDICULOUS judgment.

mrraid9

:)

this is impossible, right here at 6:40 -->

• mrraid9
    User

Buddy, not a single person who has replied to this thread has less than 1000 hours of game play.  There is literally about 15-20 thousand hours of game experience in this thread calling out your game.  You got caught. Move on to the next one, you aren't going to get unbanned.

• mrraid9
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Obvious bot is obvious.. Do not create more threads or your forum permissions will be removed.

Feel free to rant on at Forumfield, reddit or EA help.