• AEK_Nerd
    Banned
    Member since August 02, 2017

Hello BF4FB Staff

I would like to formally ask Is their a Violation of any sort To Play/use/Own Multiple individual

accounts /Not name changing 1 account .

I have multiple accounts  due to:

1: being a OCD tryhard

2: Thinking i came up with a witty funny name ...

3: I've been known to make accounts just for One Class

4: having to good of an income and a flagrant disregard for good use of money

Do all accounts need to be Tied/ claimed  to my Forums name , its ok if i do need to .

Please Advise,     overall ..

I would like to Thank the BF4DB staff for all that you guys do,  I try to help by reporting and the occasional Donation

Thank  you,    Matt / Nerd

• AEK_Nerd
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 05, 2017

I think you only need to claim your account if you have to appeal a ban, not much point otherwise.

• AEK_Nerd
    Retired Staff

No there isn't a concern with how many accounts a player owns from our point

• AEK_Nerd
    Banned

Thank you for the Clarification Much appreciated , Keep up the Great work . 

~NERD~

• AEK_Nerd
    Retired Staff

As Burt said, there's no limit to how many game accounts you can have. Now, we prefer you to only have one account here on the website. The only time you'll be forced to claim all of your accounts (right now) is if you're appealing a ban. And yes, we'll know if you're holding out on claiming an account. :) Hope that helps.

• AEK_Nerd
    Banned

only 1 BF4DB account or only claim 1 player

Bf4Db do you want to delete my other forums account , 

• AEK_Nerd
    Retired Staff

You only need (1) BF4DB forum account. There is no need to create individual forum accounts to claim each BF4 account.

• AEK_Nerd
    Banned

it was for Reporting if you can Delete it so i fall within rules .please  Thanks