• Gre4T5kilL
    User
    Member since April 22, 2018

A player banned in BF3 by punkbuster can be reported here so the ban is extended to the BF4 ??

• Gre4T5kilL
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

We only ban for BF4 stuff atm.

• Gre4T5kilL
    User

thanks for reply Scavenger, but if he used cheating on BF3 the chance of being cheating on BF4 does not increase exponentially ??

• Gre4T5kilL
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

That’s arguable. However without proof we will not issue a ban just because they cheated in a different game. 

• Gre4T5kilL
    User

"

That’s arguable. However without proof we will not issue a ban just because they cheated in a different game. 

Sovereign_Skies
    Thanks again Sovereign for quick reply, i understood your point of view, I just imagined that as it happens today for a linked account in BF4 I believed that a BAN in a BF franchise game could be linked from one version to another, I hope someday you will change the policy so we can eradicate this plague that is the cheats in the games !!!

if I find a BF4 player who already used cheat in BF3 I could report him here just to have a check done on his BF4 profile ??

• Gre4T5kilL
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You can report but try to find some proof other than a BF3 ban.

• Gre4T5kilL
    User

"

Você pode denunciar, mas não pode ser uma proibição BF3.

Angry_Cuban13
    Ok, when I find someone suspicious and that in your profile has already banned in BF3 I will try to find more evidence to prove the use of cheating in the BF4 !!!

Thanks to all the attention and explanations !!!

Hugs

• Gre4T5kilL
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

BF4DB doesn't ban for a BF3 ban, however if a player is BF4DB ban and appeal his ban, a BF3 ban won't help him in his argumentation