This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • BF1dotEXE
    User
    Member since February 16, 2018

Profile:

https://bf4db.com/profile/BF1dotEXE

Ban reason:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/964313945634188480/1792391195/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/964362800191094336/1792391195/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/964272543718258048/1792391195/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/964225887991773376/1792391195/

Appeal:

Yesterday I was playing a few different matches with my friends and I was boosting with a radio beacon since I had a 200% XP Booster. While I was boosting on a few different servers I started to get called an aimbotter which lead to me getting reported on here and resulted in me getting banned. While I was boosting on one of the servers the person spectating me even said that I was boosting and I wasn't hacking. I understand why it looked like I was aimbotting and I don't plan on doing this ever again. I would really appreciate it if I could be removed from the ban list.

• BF1dotEXE
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

What is the person's name you were tradekilling with?

• BF1dotEXE
    User

"

MXT

It was 2 different people. I switched teams, joined their squad, and asked them if they were willing to help me and they were cool with it. I am not 100% positive.

• BF1dotEXE
    User

"

"

MXT

It was 2 different people. I switched teams, joined their squad, and asked them if they were willing to help me and they were cool with it. I am not 100% positive.

BF1dotEXE
    And in return I offered to help them aswell such as boosting for assignments.

• BF1dotEXE
    Retired Staff

We still need the names

• BF1dotEXE
    MXT
    User

This happened half a day ago you can't tell me that you are not able to identify two players you have been tradekilling with throughout multiple rounds for numerous kills.

• BF1dotEXE
    User

"

We still need the names

Burt
    So if I don't have the names then I can't be unbanned? I will literally have to sit with this ban forever? I can't play on almost any of my favorite servers now. I don't understand. I wasn't prepared for anything like this what so ever. The last thing I was thinking of is that I would be banned for boosting. I understand that the stats look very fishy but I don't plan on boosting ever again since it turned out to something like this. You can even keep a track of my profile and see that it is pretty clean. I would really like it if you guys could please unban me. It's extremely frustrating but I understand if the only way for me to be unbanned is to get the names.

• BF1dotEXE
    User

"

This happened half a day ago you can't tell me that you are not able to identify two players you have been tradekilling with throughout multiple rounds for numerous kills.

MXT

I understand that it happened not long ago but I played with several other people yesterday and I usually do. I am not able to identify who it was since I really didn't care to remember. Like I said, the last thing on my mind was that I would be banned for something like this.

• BF1dotEXE
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

I personally think your KPM is a bit on the higher side, which makes me doubt if you were indeed statpadding. At first glance, it certainly looks like something else then padding.

• BF1dotEXE
    User

"

I personally think your KPM is a bit on the higher side, which makes me doubt if you were indeed statpadding.

Scavenger

Well, I have been playing a lot of operation locker recently and I really don't see how 0.87 KPM is that high. That's just under a kill per minute.

• BF1dotEXE
    Administrator

I was talking about the KPM on the weapons in those battlereports. Those numbers do not add up to your overall KPM, nor do they fit a statpadding KPM.

A good example being the UMP, having an overall KPM of 3 together with a headshot rate of almost 50% after 61 kills.

• BF1dotEXE
    User

"

I was talking about the KPM on the weapons in those battlereports. Those numbers do not add up to your overall KPM, nor do they fit a statpadding KPM.

Scavenger
    I still don't see how it is high enough to where you could claim I was cheating. I have been playing a lot of CQC maps recently and just last night I got almost all of my kills on my DAO-12 within 3-4 matches of operation locker.

• BF1dotEXE
    Administrator

Well if you were not statpadding, as that is what it looks like to me with that report, then how you got a headshot rate higher then 50% with a pdw? I think that is a reasonable question to ask.

Same goes for the Mk11, although that weapon you have very little kills with. But the amount of headshots and again the KPM is on the high side.

• BF1dotEXE
    User

"

Well if you were not statpadding, as that is what it looks like to me with that report, then how you got a headshot rate higher then 50% with a pdw? I think that is a reasonable question to ask.

Same goes for the Mk11, although that weapon you have very little kills with. But the amount of headshots and again the KPM is on the high side.

Scavenger
    The people I was boosting with I was shooting in the head for more points. You get around 25 - 50 more points + my 200% XP boost I had at the time.

• BF1dotEXE
    Administrator

"

"

Scavenger
    The people I was boosting with I was shooting in the head for more points. You get around 25 - 50 more points + my 200% XP boost I had at the time.

BF1dotEXE

The KPM / Kills Per Minute is not affected by points. Let me get this straight:

• You say you forgot who you boosted with, even though it was only a day ago it happened;
    • You do seem to remember how the boosting was executed, which does not really support the above claim;
    • Your statistics are very hard to achieve by only boosting;
    • You come up with seemingly random excuses.

I am sorry, but this story does not really convince me at the moment.