This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • BF1dotEXE
    User
    Member since February 16, 2018

"

"

"

Well if you were not statpadding, as that is what it looks like to me with that report, then how you got a headshot rate higher then 50% with a pdw? I think that is a reasonable question to ask.

Same goes for the Mk11, although that weapon you have very little kills with. But the amount of headshots and again the KPM is on the high side.

Scavenger
    The people I was boosting with I was shooting in the head for more points. You get around 25 - 50 more points + my 200% XP boost I had at the time.

BF1dotEXE

The KPM / KPM is not affected by points. Let me get this straight:
    • You say you forgot who you boosted with, even though it was only a day ago it happened;
    • Your statistics are very hard to achieve by only boosting;
    • You come up with seemingly random excuses.

I am sorry, but this story does not really convince me at the moment.

Scavenger
    I am not using the points to say that is why my KPM is good. The reason I had lots of headshots with the MK11 is because I unlocked the gun during the round and I used it while boosting. I don't understand why I look so bad. I boosted with not one but two people which resulted in me getting kills quicker and I used both the UMP and MK11 while boosting and when I was boosting I am shooting the person in the head so I could get more points so I would level faster. Couldn't I just be unbanned and show my battle reports next week to prove I am not doing anything fishy? I really want to be unbanned but I don't know what else to say that would defend myself. I don't see how I am coming up with random excuses, you're making a claim in which I am backing myself up so I can get this resolved.

• BF1dotEXE
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Logs a server owner send me show you getting headshots back to back on other players that seemingly are just playing the game. Not helping you boost.

Do you have something to hide from me? Because it seems you are lying to me at the moment.

• BF1dotEXE
    User
    Member since February 16, 2018

"

Logs a server owner send me show you just getting headshots back to back on other players, seemingly just playing the game. Not helping you boost.

Scavenger

Which server is this from and I never got back to back headshots on random other players. The only time I did something that could be suspicious is when I was boosting and getting headshots. Is it possible I can be unbanned and be evaluated again in a week I am really frustrated that I was banned and I really want to get this solved.

• BF1dotEXE
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

I am not convinced that you were boosting. Your ban will not be removed. Feel free to escalate your case to MXT (Admin), or any of the directors if you feel like your appeal has not been processed correctly.

Please do not create any more threads about your ban, as these will be removed. Consider reading our ban and appeal policies to prevent further issues with our service.

APPEAL DENIED