This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • kaori912
    User
    Member since May 23, 2018

Please use the following template for now until we can add it in a future update:

BF4DB Profile:https://bf4db.com/player/775417660

Adding a link to your BF4DB is mandatory and will significantly speed up the process

Banreason: Aimbot

Copy / Paste both the banreason and the evidence that has been added by either an administrator or a BF4DB user into the ban appeal thread

Appeal: I don't have any of that just randomly found out was banned 

Explain your situation and why you feel that the ban has been issued in an unfair manner. Add further information on why you think the ban should be lifted. I don't have any hacks on my computer that are for Battlefield 4 so i haven't been hacking i have some for other games that are completely  irrelevant i don't believe in hacking in MP defeats the purpose of playing the game in the first place. I randomly just found out when kicked out of a server and then joined another server and seeing BF4DB banned kaori912 for aimbot i didn't even know what BF4DB was or anything that was relevant to battlefield servers in general i knew about punkbuster and im okay on that since im still able to play but annoyed by the fact that me finding out yesterday my name keeping getting spammed in the chatbox banned by admin for aimbot was so annoying and completely unjustly unfair and put a target on my head for not even allowing me to play other servers. So hopefully something comes out of this.

Be honest! If a staff member checking your ban appeal observes that you have been lying about the circumstances your appeal will be denied and locked down.

If you have been banned at BF4DB for a third party ban outgoing from fellow Anti-Cheat organisations such as GGC-Stream, PBBans and / or ACI you will have to appeal your ban there first. If they lift the ban we will do the same.

Staff may request a third person gameplay video if needed however further details on how the video has to be recorded are posted by the requesting staff member.

Additional Information:

Add as much information proving your innocence as possible however the provided information has to be topic related.

If you have been banned by our sitebot or staff for the banreason 'Suspicious Stats' and the anomalies in your stats have been caused by Statpadding ( Flagrunning and / or Tradekilling) add a battlereport proving clear Statpadding related to the weapon statistics anomalies have been found in.

• kaori912
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

nice copy paste.

you probably got banned because of battlereport like this one 

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/998324055498100864/775417660

147 kills - 84 headshots

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/998368786966091520/775417660

52 kills -  30 headshots

• kaori912
    User

well both of those are basically camping spot maps especially on conquest large.. so spamming LMGs down a tunnel is gonna cause alot of kills and people doing the same is gonna cause the headshots..

• kaori912
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You weren't using an LMG though. You were using the AN-94.

Additionally, your ban will not be reviewed until you've claimed your soldier on the website so the admins can verify they are talking with the account owner.

• kaori912
    Retired Staff

• kaori912
    User

Whats amazing is I paid for a game and I cant play on any server because your website deams me a cheater and ban me off of playing the actual game since your not punkbuster your not the offical dice or anything punkbuster wouldve ip banned me and made me buy a new license or whatever now everytime I join a server I'm getting harassed and kicked because your service spams chat like 3-4times a second that I'm banned for aimbot and get kicked when obviously I didn't do anything to cause it kinda laughable to think that if your not even apart of ea or dice you have any type of authority to take people out of games just because but whatever rant over I'm to busy to deal with this BS and see if I can get a refund on the game atleast which I know wont happen lol ea but whatever

• kaori912
    User
    Member since August 07, 2017

pls...

• kaori912
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

https://bf4db.com/player/775417660

Click the blue claim button on your 4DB page, please. Then link your battlelog by following the instructions provided there. Without claimed profile there won't happen much with your appeal.

• kaori912
    Retired Staff

Appeal denied for lack of response and compliance with requested tasks.