This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ranny
    User
    Member since March 01, 2019

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/RANNY2014/

RANNY2014

hi guys, left in 2016 from battlfield and decided to come back,on your servers banyat for allegedly suspicious statistics,but I'm sure never used the software for the game,I get pleasure from it only in an honest way,please review my profile and follow after blocking me in the future,wildly sorry if you will be difficult to understand my message,because I am not the owner of this language,I want to play on your servers,give me this opportunity,please,I am an honest player,thank you in advance.

• ranny
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

• ranny
    User

Soldier Name:RANNY2014
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/373426784
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: : Yes
    Appeal:hi guys, left in 2016 from battlfield and decided to come back,on your servers banyat for allegedly suspicious statistics,but I'm sure never used the software for the game,I get pleasure from it only in an honest way,please review my profile and follow after blocking me in the future,wildly sorry if you will be difficult to understand my message,because I am not the owner of this language,I want to play on your servers,give me this opportunity,please,I am an honest player,thank you in advance.

• ranny
    Administrator

https://bf4db.com/player/932898246

Claim this account if this is yours.

• ranny
    User

"

Riotranz
    what I need to do, I do not understand a little, I will do everything I need

• ranny
    User

"

Riotranz
    I put the tag, check

• ranny
    Administrator

Explain those red / orange stats on your profile page.

• ranny
    User

"

Riotranz
    what exactly are my characteristics red, I don’t understand

• ranny
    User

"

Riotranz
    I do not understand statistics, and if it is good, I need to lose? and shoot at the sky? I do not understand the claims, never in any game did I use cheats, I do not have certain facts, for my own excuse, I just want to play the good old game

• ranny
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

"

Riotranz
    I do not understand statistics, and if it is good, I need to lose? and shoot at the sky? I do not understand the claims, never in any game did I use cheats, I do not have certain facts, for my own excuse, I just want to play the good old game

ranny

We need an explanation for the high headshot statistics. Did you even killtrade / boost with another player? Like taking turns killing eachother for unlocks?

• ranny
    User

"

"

"

Riotranz

ranny

We need an explanation for the high headshot statistics. Did you even killtrade / boost with another player? Like taking turns killing eachother for unlocks?

Scavenger
    I have never played on servers where statistics was turned on, I used to keep the cursor at head level, so I have a lot of headshots, I don’t have an aimbot, I don’t understand how I need to play so I won’t get banned, I repeat I didn't wind up the statistics, how much I already want to play this old toy,

• ranny
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Well your statistics are fairly consistent with those who use aimbot. We can't find any possible battle reports that explain it so it is up to you to prove how you achieve those statistics.

• ranny
    User

"

Well your statistics are fairly consistent with those who use aimbot. We can't find any possible battle reports that explain it so it is up to you to prove how you achieve those statistics.

Angry_Cuban13
    Well, yes, I looked at my statistics and was surprised myself, played with aug, quite accurate weapons, well, kept my sight at head level, I got used to shoot even after csgo, I could not always show such good results, but nobody seemed to complain about me on the servers, I don’t know how else to prove the absence of cheats in my game, I’m playing absolutely clean and ready to give all the checks
    already disbanded me please

• ranny
    User

Heeelp me,please

• ranny
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Appeal Denied.

No battle reports provided that prove otherwise.