This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • MrColeSlawJnr
    User
    Member since June 27, 2019

Soldier Name: Slaw234

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/profile/MrColeSlawJnr

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: Put simply, I don't understand why I got banned. Yeah, I do pretty well, But i wasn't even top of the leaderboard, and when you look at my stats, yes, I have a high HSK but my accuracy is low. So I miss a hell of a lot. I don't think its fair to ban based on where someone aims.

• MrColeSlawJnr
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

So you won’t mind explaining the high HSKR on the G18?

• MrColeSlawJnr
    User

Sure, You aim for the head, and hope like fuck that you hit. Hence the 16.41% accuracy

• MrColeSlawJnr
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Did you also "aim for the head and hope like fuck you hit it" on this battle report?

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1142816003882563008/1599494185/

In fact, since you seem to have no issues with "aiming for the head and hoping to fuck you hit it" so often I want you to replicate the following battle report:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1142846608619957568/1599494185/

You have 72h to record, min. resolution 720p. Same KDR, SPM,  KPM, HSKR, etc.

Do you agree to these terms?

• MrColeSlawJnr
    User

No. Reason being, because of the Spectre/Meltdown patch, my CPU can't handle the load of recording. I don't know if you've tried yourself, but it's pretty difficult to hit the broad side of barn when you are playing at 14 fps

• MrColeSlawJnr
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

No. Reason being, because of the Spectre/Meltdown patch, my CPU can't handle the load of recording. I don't know if you've tried yourself, but it's pretty difficult to hit the broad side of barn when you are playing at 14 fps

MrColeSlawJnr

In that case you may record your screen with an external camera. Screen, keyboard and mouse clearly visible. Screen must not be obstructed and clearly readable. Face doesn't need to be visible. Record from the power on of your machine till end of the game. Everything else stays the same.

• MrColeSlawJnr
    User

"

In that case you may record your screen with an external camera. Screen, keyboard and mouse clearly visible. Screen must not be obstructed and clearly readable. Face doesn't need to be visible. Record from the power on of your machine till end of the game. Everything else stays the same.

Scavenger

So, you want me to maintain the same stats, while holding a smartphone, and trying not to obscure the screen, keyboard and mouse?

• MrColeSlawJnr
    Administrator

"

"

Scavenger

So, you want me to maintain the same stats, while holding a smartphone, and trying not to obscure the screen, keyboard and mouse?

MrColeSlawJnr

Be creative. Pretty sure there are better ways then the one you describe.

• MrColeSlawJnr
    User

How?

What exactly do you expect? I'm not a bloody octopus.

• MrColeSlawJnr
    Administrator

"

How?

What exactly do you expect? I'm not a bloody octopus.

MrColeSlawJnr

I am sure you are able to use either google or come up with an easy solution yourself. The same deadline still applies. Best of luck.

• MrColeSlawJnr
    User

How are you even supposed to google that?

There isn't anything that you can do to record that with a smartphone.

• MrColeSlawJnr
    Administrator

"

How are you even supposed to google that?

There isn't anything that you can do to record that with a smartphone.

MrColeSlawJnr

Awaiting the footage. If you can't find a solution yourself, ask someone to help you.

• MrColeSlawJnr
    User

"

Awaiting the footage. If you can't find a solution yourself, find someone to help you.

Scavenger

Well, you can wait all you like, but human anatomy doesn't allow for a possible solution.

• MrColeSlawJnr
    User

How stupid are you. Make something from cardboard that’ll hold your phone so it’ll record. But I’m sure your just being dumb thinking the request will be rescinded and someone say “oh we believe your ban is reversed” not gonna happen. 

• MrColeSlawJnr
    User

"

How stupid are you. Make something from cardboard that’ll hold your phone so it’ll record. But I’m sure your just being dumb thinking the request will be rescinded and someone say “oh we believe your ban is reversed” not gonna happen. 

Kiplings_Error
    1. A phone weighs more than you think.
    2. It would have to hold the phone high up, maintain an angle AND not affect my FOV or stop me accessing my keyboard and mouse in order to maintain the same stats.
    3. It'd be pretty convenient to have cardboard that you could form into the perfect shape.
    4. I'd understand the ban if my average accuracy was taken into account, which it wasn't.
    5. Your response was neither wanted nor required.
    6. Why post in someones appeal if you aren't staff?