This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Pilot8s
    User
    Member since May 30, 2019

Soldier Name : Pilot8s

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile : https://bf4db.com/player/1682779605

Have you Claimed Your Soldier : YES

Appeal : Got back off work tonight to find that I've been banned permanently, I haven't been playing for the past few months due to work, before that I used to stream on this game and play hard, Never touched a cheat in my life and it's saying that I used some type of Damage modifier, Never wanted or needed to cheat, never needed to somehow change the damage as I played hardcore, genuinely do not understand how I have been banned... I'm very happy to persue this ban appeal as I would love to get back into this game and start streaming again, Cheers. 

• Pilot8s
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Since I am the banning admin I will have another admin take a look at your appeal.

• Pilot8s
    User

"

Since I am the banning admin I will have another admin take a look at your appeal.

Angry_Cuban13
    How long does it usually take you to look into accounts?
    I'm not home for long....

• Pilot8s
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

We try to handle appeals within a 72h range, can be very quick or very long as we are a team of volunteer.

• Pilot8s
    User

"

We try to handle appeals within a 72h range, can be very quick or very long as we are a team of volunteer.

TheNotoriousDoge
    I see, Okay, Thank you.

• Pilot8s
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Explain the damage on your weapons. It is quite a bit higher then should be possible.

• Pilot8s
    Retired Staff

If no response from OP in 24 hours, appeal will be denied.

• Pilot8s
    Retired Staff

No response from OP.

Appeal denied.