This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • saskyzy001
    User
    Member since February 25, 2019

Soldier Name: -NX-Runsen
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile:
    https://bf4db.com/player/985195318
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal:

Dear Admin

Although my first language is not English,  but for your convenience, I try to use English to appeal.

Since I am really a big fan of BF4, and almost bought every one of BF series from (BF2142), and after playing BF1 and BF5, I come back and try BF4 again. The recoil seems not that bad and I feel that I can control these guns better comparing to other games like PUBG and Rainbow Six Siege,

In PUBG and PUBG mobile, I am crazy about  M16A4 since its burst is so powerful and it is able to kill the enemy instantly if the burst shots are aimed at the head. And maybe that is why I have such a high HDKR with M4 carbine and M16A4. This is the thing makes the burst AR powerful.

On the other hand, I like to flank, which means enemies do not see me coming and it is easier for headshots, sometimes I died because of aiming at the head. If you can give a chance to look into more reports, I may not have that luck for every game and the stats may seem more acceptable if they can be considered in more battlereports.

By the way, while playing in a public sever, someone just threatens me and told me that I will be banned, and it comes to reality. I am really upset about the decision from the DB Admin, though as an Admin, I would have done the same thing and banned this player. But please give me another chance and review the case again, if the decision remains the same, and that I may consider quitting playing BF4.

Yours

Runsen

• saskyzy001
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

"

Hi Guys your organisation recently BANED my account on the grounds of Suspicious Status to many head shots ROFL you cant assume on those stats im cheating.. My son and I play on servers all the Time practicing sniping. Yes we have 2 computers in our house and yes I spend time with my son.

Please Get real proof Im cheating. I have sent a email to the company regarding these false accusations. Get video evidence guys. NEVER assume...  

Thank you for your time.

220171VSOLDIER

tony220171
    Make your own appeal. Don't post in other people's appeal thread.

• saskyzy001
    Administrator

Hmm, you are not using burst weapon in this battlereport.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1098975019948616064/985195318/

So record a full game replicating the same performance in this specific battlereport.

Use the same weapon (on the same map preferred), achieving similar KD / KPM / HSKR, etc.

Upload it to Youtube with 48h and post the link below.

• saskyzy001
    User

Dear Admin,

As you know, I am a student, and it is midterm in the United States right now. I have tons of assignments and exams recently, and that if you could excuse me, I may not be able to record my proof of evidence within 48 hours.

Still, I look up on the Internet, and as far as I am concerned, my PC may not support me to record my game while my FPS could maintain high performance. 

But I can explain why I have such a high HDKR in that game. In fact, in this game, I think I could have higher HDKR.

In this game, the map is Metro, and our team had taken A, B, and C. And the rest of the round, as you can predict, two teams stuck with each other between D and C. No one can push further. And that all of the things are pre-aiming at the same place, and pre-firing at the same time to get a HDK.

More important, I pissed off a little boy, who then accuse me of abusing my posture as I was keeping switching my position from a stand to crouch. But all the players who have played PUBG will know that it is just a habit not to get a headshot. This little boy then using the shotgun and coming upstairs using the elevator several times in the same spot with the same elevator. I did lose this battle from times to times, but I got him every like about 2-3 times for 1 death. I was using ACE-23 at that time, one of my best weapon in the game as you can see from my stats. I played with this gun a lot at past, and I love this gun when M416 get nerfed.

In that single game, with the abnormal situation which makes my abnormal stats of HDKR. But doubts on my techniques may still occur. In that way, you can check my stats in BF1 and BF5. I played those games since release. And I achieve those stats long before the hack is available. Because when hackers are unstoppable in BF1 and BF5, I have nothing to do but AFK. With the top 11% of the headshot in BF1, I know it is not good enough, but it is still not that bad, let alone a lot of hackers on the top.

This is all I can do right now, and I have got an exam to participate later.

Hope my explanation could be helpful. If you need any further information, please let me know.

Best

Runsen 

• saskyzy001
    Administrator

1. The maps and weapons vary from each specific battlereport. Explaining how you piss off a child and achieve a high HSKR in Metro won't help much. 

2. PUBG has a completely different mechanic comparing to BF4. "I play a lot of PUBG" is not an reasonable explanation.

3. If you achieve an average HSKR of 50% for around 10 rounds straight, I failed to see why you can't get the footage captured.

We still need to see the video. You can have 72 hours from now on to record the video then. Your ban is temporarily lifted for you to record.

• saskyzy001
    User

I have exam this week, can I contact you after exam and then give me 72h to record?
  • saskyzy001
    User

I explain this to make sure that the English words convey my true meaning but not the misunderstanding.

I do not mean to offend. If you feel so please excuse my English.

1.The reason why I quote metro is the report you said previously and in that report my HDKR is 55% with ACE-23 the map is Metro, and that I explain why I have such a high HDKR in that game using ACE-23 instead of burst weapon in that game.

2.I use PUBG not to show I am a good player in PUBG but to show that the kid think that I am laughing at him use the posture that switching from stand position to crouch position quickly but it was a habit from PUBG. I did not mean to piss him off.

3.I am student not a TWITCH host and I do not have the habit to record my game. Indeed that headshots are exciting, but my computer does not allow me to record while playing or my FPS drops instantly.

• saskyzy001
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

If you are unable to record, your appeal will be denied as your games are very suspicious.

• saskyzy001
    User

I will try my best to find out a way to record the video. But it may take longer than 72 hours, since I have to find an appropriate device after my midterm week. 

It will be very kind of you, if you can help delay the deadline of the submission.

I would like to pay insurance (if needed) to, on the one hand, help the DB service, on the other hand, to compensate all the trouble I bring to you guys.

Thank you for your guys’ time and effort in my case.

Best 

Runsen

• saskyzy001
    User
    Member since May 08, 2017

Record with your phone. A friends phone, your mums anyone’s. Simple. 

• saskyzy001
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

24h remaining.

• saskyzy001
    User

https://youtu.be/4tOEUHWliQ8

• saskyzy001
    Administrator

1. Is this a full round? I failed to see you joining the server being recorded.

2. Where's the battlereport of this round?

3. Why is Jackfrags talking in the background?

• saskyzy001
    User

1.It is not a full round . But It is almost the full round, as you can see in the score board. I missed my first 10 kills since it’s my first time using this software. I thought I was recording but the default folder is In C:. And it got fulled,since my PC storage space isn’t that large. so the recording stopped without any notice. But with 34 kills, I think maybe this video can also prove I am not aimbot, because it provides enough kills in the video. And the HDKR in this video is almost the same as it is on the battlereport, which means I did not use the first missing 10 kills to improve my HSKR.

2.The battle report as you can see, is in the below: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1101339860377752064/985195318/

in this report on bf4cheatsreport.com

My HSKR is 53%, my KD is 3.3.

3. Since I have a habit watching game videos on Youtube before playing to help me find good game sense quickly. But I forget to pause it while playing. I do not know that it will be recorded in. Sorry for that. 

• saskyzy001
    Administrator

Thanks, we will investigate your case again. Meanwhile you should be able to join BF4DB protected servers again.