This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • sinister3556
    User
    Member since November 17, 2018

So I was banned for suspicious stats? Is that the solution to being a cautious player that sits back and doesn't rush? I understand people don't want an invasive anti-cheat that scans for programs being run in the background but straight up banning someone for having a certain headshot ratio is bs. Aim at the head you either get the kill with a headshot or you don't get the kill at all. I do not use cheats or mods or hacks or whatever. Tell me how to prove it and I will.

• sinister3556
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

9LdNCWa.png

35kFc3E.png

not only your hspk ratio are odd but your steam account is vac banned and you have accounts on cheat forums.

• sinister3556
    Banned
    Member since August 23, 2018

What does steam have to do with BF Cheating and as you can see his last activity on the cheat website is 02-09-2017

• sinister3556
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Please refrain from posting in this appeal if you are not staff or OP. Additional info can be sent to staff by PM.

While the activity on that site is from a while ago it still brings up some questions. Furthermore it seems that the activity somewhat overlaps with the date of the battlereports.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/970150916877812096/249683433/

OP may replicate this battlereport while recording (record full game). Minimal resolution of 720p, preferably 60fps. Use the same weapon and get similar stats. You have 48h to record, upload to YouTube and post the link here together with the battlereport. After agreeing to these terms your ban will be lifted for 48h so you can record.

• sinister3556
    User

I got the vac ban using a client on single player ark but apparently battle-eye still runs. 

• sinister3556
    User

And are you kidding me? 48 hours to get back to my prime after not playing for months? This anti-cheat is a joke if you guys are basing it all on just statistics. But sure, I'll try to redeem my case after I snort fucking adderall.

• sinister3556
    User

Getting auto-kicked. How do you guys expect me to actually do this if I'm banned off of almost every server?

• sinister3556
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

"After agreeing to those terms your ban will be lifted for 48h so you can record"

The answer to your question is litterally in the post you responded to.

• sinister3556
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Your ban has been lifted and you’ll be able to join BF4DB-protected servers.

• sinister3556
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Over 72h have elapsed.

No response from OP.

Ban will be reinstated.

Appeal Denied.