This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • PMinHH
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Thanks. We will review your case as soon as possible. Meanwhile you should be able to join BF4DB protected servers.

• PMinHH
    User
    Member since October 22, 2018

"

Thanks. We will review your case as soon as possible. Meanwhile you should be able to join BF4DB protected servers.

Riotranz
    thank you. Please let me know if I need additional evidence.

• PMinHH
    User
    Member since May 11, 2017

His game statistics have been showing an increase in the percentage of headshot / kill, I believe it's use of aimbot.

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/pMinHH

• PMinHH
    User
    Member since October 22, 2018

"

His game statistics have been showing an increase in the percentage of headshot / kill, I believe it's use of aimbot.

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/pMinHH

zelador_willie
    I uploaded the video the same way for suspicious parts, as instructed by my administrator.
  • PMinHH
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

@kenneth12179 create your own thread. 

• PMinHH
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

I don't see enough wrong on bf4cheatreport to confidently say he's cheating.

In fact I think that because he's Korean he's exploiting his ping.

That's not bannable.

People really fucking question 12 headshots on a 22 kill battlereport these days? What the hell happened here in my extended leave of absence from BF4DB? Why is this guy still not cleared or banned definitively after a month of radio silence? The kid's a locker rat for fucks sake.

dBe8o25.jpg

I understand you guys have a huge workload, but what the fuck guys?

Oh, an edit:3JwWc26.png

TheNewKYS
    Please refrain from commenting on appeals if you aren't staff.

• PMinHH
    Retired Staff

First of all, it’s the middle of the holidays so our responsiveness is less. None of us are getting paid to do this, and we all do it on our spare time.

Not every case is open and shut, and we’ve had other more pressing issues. We will clear this as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience. 

• PMinHH
    Retired Staff

Approved.