This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • lol-bubabule
    User
    Member since June 05, 2018

Hi all

I would like to enquire how i got a ban for AIMBOT?

I have played this game for years and just yesterday I noticed that I could only join games before getting "YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED BY PUNKBUSTER).

I went through forums and tried everything they said might be up with Punkbuster.....then I came across a forum on EA that said instead of going through Origin to start it up through Battlelog....so I did and then I received this message.

Can someone explain this to me as I certainly dont have any aimbot thing.

Thanks

BF4 name  lol-bubabule

EA HELP 
    ERROR
    Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: [BF4DB] Aimbot. Appeal at https://bf4db.com/player/ban/267265667
  • lol-bubabule
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

https://bf4db.com/player/267265667

Please click the blue claim button on that page. You can then link your battlelog to your 4DB page which allows us to verify if you are the owner of the said account.

• lol-bubabule
    User

ok done

• lol-bubabule
    Administrator

It seems Punkbuster put an aimbot violation on your GUID. You will have to contact evenbalance via a support ticket on their site: https://www.evenbalance.com/support.php/

Put the following kickmessage in your ticket:

VIOLATION (AIMBOT) #52120: lol-bubabule (slot #15) Violation (AIMBOT) #52120 [4d29ab85451896cdb2fca6212760eb37(-) 78.133.56.xxx:3659]

A response from EB can take up to two weeks, but usually they are faster.

• lol-bubabule
    User

what i want to know is why it is coming up with an aimbot?
  • lol-bubabule
    Administrator

I have no idea. Punkbuster found something in your computermemory or gamefiles it did not like. They do not work with statistics.

• lol-bubabule
    User

ok submitted ticket....thanks for your help
  • lol-bubabule
    Administrator

You may bump the thread if there is a response.
  • lol-bubabule
    User

ok i will do....absolutely raging about this though.

• lol-bubabule
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Please provide a link to your EB ticket so we can monitor it as well. 

• lol-bubabule
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

I can't find any evidence of you cheating at this time.

I will let another admin take a look and approve your appeal if no new evidence is found.

• lol-bubabule
    User

I just recieved this as NOTE3 on my Punkbuster ticket that I put in to ask about ban

Note #3: We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed. 

The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID. 

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID.

• lol-bubabule
    User

if this is something that has hacked my account and I cant see why as the last lot of game reports im sure were me playing them.....so i cant understand what the hell is going on here.

The whole thing seems absolutely absurd to be honest.

So now because of something that is totally outwith my control, im banned?

• lol-bubabule
    User

"

Please provide a link to your EB ticket so we can monitor it as well. 

Sovereign_Skies

EB2263000946689

• lol-bubabule
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/punkbuster-violation-bans-1595

Punkbuster Violation #52120 is now invalid under the circumstance of judging whether a player is clean or not.

So if the admin didn't find anything else showing you hacking, the ban would be lifted at the moment.