This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • 2tailtiger
    User
    Member since April 13, 2018

Hi, 

So I noticed a system msg spamming "banned for dmg mod" on one of the servers i play on occasionally and now I'm here. I don't understand why/how i was banned - i don't hack and, outside of once trying an auto-clicking macro a loong time ago, i never have. 

What is a "dmg mod"? what server did i incur the ban on? I feel my stats/battlereports illustrate that I'm a decent player, but nothing special - please take a look for yourselves: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/2TailTiger/stats/1462761560/pc/

As far as i can tell, the "ban" msg only come up on one gunmaster server i play on very infrequently so it hasn't had too much impact on my experience playing the game, but it's confusing and unwarranted so i thought i'd appeal. 

anyway, please take a look.

Thanks

• 2tailtiger
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

In the short clip provided in your banreason, you shoot a guy with one bullet from the RPK12. It is a normal server, the RPK12 does 24,5 damage. The headshot multiplier is 2,13. 24,5 * 2,13 = 52,185. A one hit kill, even with a headshot, is not possible.

In the clip, your target is not getting hit from other angles either. Your overall damage stats on the RPK12 and soms other weapons are slightly elevated as well. 

In short: a damage mod seems to be a logical explanation.

• 2tailtiger
    User

I just watched the clip and honestly i have no explanation :L

Are you sure it's a normal server and not custom and that he had full hp before i shot him? 

While i get that from just the clip it looks a bit suspect, the clip is also very short and must not show the full picture - i don't hack.

I hope you reconsider my ban,

Thanks.

• 2tailtiger
    Administrator

I am pretty sure the health was 100%. I need to have the battlereport of that game so I can see the overall stats. But as I said, your damage is already higher then average so I will most likely be able to find the reports responsible for that..

Unfortunately I am not on my PC at the moment. I will investigate further asap.

• 2tailtiger
    User

I'd appreciate it, thanks.

• 2tailtiger
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

"

I m banned on global server , on all servers i have error message: Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'ZeRg-XT' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 3d4c6410 Please un bann me if you can do this GUID 3d4c6410

My link to profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/ZeRg-XT/stats/886827287/pc/ 
    I m banned on battlefield 4. 
    ban reason because i use a trainer from mpgh forum  for camping but i see this is working and for multiplayer. sorry for this.

zerg052689
    @zerg052689, create your own appeal. Don't appeal your ban in other's thread.
    Also, we don't offer a second chance for hacker. You admitted that you cheated in the past, so I'm pretty sure no matter what you try to say, you ban will not be lifted. Not to mention that you are also global banned by PunkBuster.
    Case closed.

• 2tailtiger
    Administrator

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/982094344456834944/1462761560/

I am sure this is the report from the video. A normal server, no hardcore.

• 2tailtiger
    User

the video is 7 seconds long - even in your ban policy page it says that video evidence must be one minute long..
  • 2tailtiger
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

The video shows plenty in the 7 seconds though. It is literally impossible to get a headshot with one shot in normal mode. Maybe own up to your damage mod?
  • 2tailtiger
    Administrator

Sometimes exceptions to the policy can be made if something is really obvious (like flying or in this case, the unexplainable increase of damage). I will discuss the case with the other staff and will come back with our definitive answer asap.

• 2tailtiger
    Administrator

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/admin-request-how-to-appeal-your-ban-56

@mr_sparkle2000, read the above thread and create your own appeal in English.

Your post here is removed.

• 2tailtiger
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Case has been reviewed and deemed to be a valid ban. 

Appeal denied.