• serwer
    User
    Member since April 13, 2020

Is it cheating to unlock a gun by killing your best friend?
  • serwer
    User

I just want to know, is that a cheating way to unlock a gun?

• serwer
    User
    Member since March 09, 2020

Teaming up with friends to unlock weapons is no cheating in my opinon .. as far as I know this would be called "statspadding".

• serwer
    User

"

Teaming up with friends to unlock weapons is no cheating in my opinon .. as far as I know this would be called "statspadding".

GoaConstrict0r
    Since this is not cheating, that is to say I can continue like this?

• serwer
    Gold Supporter
    Member since June 16, 2017

It is unfair and against the TOS! It can result in a FairFight ban!

• serwer
    User

Oh, thank you. Is there any expert who can share his experience now?

• serwer
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Just play the game like a normal functioning person.

• serwer
    User

"

Just play the game like a normal functioning person.

Riotranz
    Of course, I know that, but every time I enter the game, I will be hanged. I just want to know how to use the ace 23 gun and how to assemble it. Every time I see someone a little farther away, I know that I am not winning,

• serwer
    User

If any expert sees me, please answer me. I am like a headless fly in BF 4. I don't know how to find enemies, so my KD is very low. I don't want to go back to BF3

• serwer
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

The guy above, with the name in orange, that says administrator below the name.... He's the expert, he's the one who bans people and handles ban appeals.  He told you to play normally.  Just play the game and you will unlock weapons, just like thousands of people before you have done.  If you kill trade, you may be banned automatically by the bot, or have your stats reset by fairfight, which will lead to a permanent ban here.

Take the administrators advice, just play the game normally. He is the expert.

• serwer
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

If you are trying to know how to get better at the game, it's a fairly old game with tons of tutorials online. Just find one of them.

• serwer
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Trading kills with your friends is not cheating. It is against EA's Terms of Services and can result in a FairFight ban if someone gets a tickle up their butt. We haven't seen it happen but it can.

If you are going to trade kills with your friends because you suck and can't bother getting good at a 6-7 year old game then I DO NOT GO for headshots. Again, let me repeat it DO. NOT. GO. FOR. HEADSHOTS that will trigger most anticheats such as AdKats and even our automated bot and you will be banned, you will need to appeal and waste our time in looking into your appeal.

So TL;DR: not cheating, don't go for headshots. GIT GUD.

• serwer
    User

OK

• serwer
    User

I think I may have to get closer to the Ludus

• serwer
    User
    Member since August 02, 2019

"

Trading kills with your friends is not cheating. It is against EA's Terms of Services and can result in a FairFight ban if someone gets a tickle up their butt. We haven't seen it happen but it can.

If you are going to trade kills with your friends because you suck and can't bother getting good at a 6-7 year old game then I DO NOT GO for headshots. Again, let me repeat it DO. NOT. GO. FOR. HEADSHOTS that will trigger most anticheats such as AdKats and even our automated bot and you will be banned, you will need to appeal and waste our time in looking into your appeal.

So TL;DR: not cheating, don't go for headshots. GIT GUD.

Angry_Cuban13
    i recently got banned for the same thing and now the ban is lifted
    i did go for headshots cuz i needed them for some assaiments and i did not know it will get me banned 
    and am still getting kicked from servers 
    what can i do to lower my hsr ?