• Ikutie
    User
    Member since August 27, 2019

So Ive seen few people get banned for external crosshair. Whats the point of it? Like what is the point of using external crosshair when it realistically changes nothing about the game. First time seeing those things.

• Ikutie
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

"

So Ive seen few people get banned for external crosshair. Whats the point of it? Like what is the point of using external crosshair when it realistically changes nothing about the game. First time seeing those things.

Ikutie
    some cheat/Hack add crosshair.  since the screenshot is always in the center 

1TmfTcV.png

JmnHQ39.png

• Ikutie
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Like what is the point of using external crosshair when it realistically changes nothing about the game. First time seeing those things.

Ikutie
    It gives you a crosshair in hardcore. 

• Ikutie
    User
    Member since August 27, 2019

"

"

Ikutie

1TmfTcV.png

JmnHQ39.png

facecorndutch

"

Like what is the point of using external crosshair when it realistically changes nothing about the game. First time seeing those things.

Ikutie

Angry_Cuban13

I see, thank you. Seems kinda unnecessary but ye.

• Ikutie
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

"

"

Ikutie

1TmfTcV.png

JmnHQ39.png

facecorndutch

"

Ikutie

Angry_Cuban13

I see, thank you. Seems kinda unnecessary but ye.

Ikutie
    Its somewhat usefull when you try to hipfire or pre aim an enemy on a server where the crosshair is disabled and you dont know where the middle of your screen is..
  • Ikutie
    User
    Member since November 05, 2017

How about cross-hair provided by a monitor? That bannable?

• Ikutie
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

"

Micas
    Yes.

• Ikutie
    User
    Member since November 05, 2017

But putting a piece of tape on the monitor itself would obviously not be bannable.  I do, however, agree with the spirit of the rule. It's artificial assistance.

• Ikutie
    Gold Supporter

"

But putting a piece of tape on the monitor itself would obviously not be bannable.  I do, however, agree with the spirit of the rule. It's artificial assistance.

Micas
    well.. the tape on the monitor method can block your few and the usage is hard to prove since you would have to see a recording from the players perspective..

• Ikutie
    Gold Supporter

"

Micas
    also it would be easier to hipfire aim by looking where the bullets fly and tab fire to reduce bullet spray..

• Ikutie
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

"

"

Micas
    Yes.

Frank_Castle
    yeah,  Just impossible to prove ...

• Ikutie
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

Micas
    If someone were to admit to that method, it would be bannable as it falls under external crosshair.