• Lloydglhs
    User
    Member since July 04, 2017

Just wondering because in the last month or so I have seen a bunch of attack chopper pilots racking up 80 plus kills regularly and very low deaths( like 1-3). It really pisses me off that they can do this and basically ruin the game for anyone else playing. Am I wrong in thinking they are cheating somehow?

• Lloydglhs
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Really depends on the case. Vehicles can be really powerful in the right hands, and scores like that are not that "special". A dedicated vehicle player in the enemy team can be a real pain in the ... tho, can agree with that ;)

In short, vehicles are made to be very powerful. Someone that knows how to use that power makes a huge difference on the battlefield.

• Lloydglhs
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

Posting the following links so that you can make yourself a better picture of what fellow staff Scavenger just said. The right weapon in the right hands can turn around entire rounds making the team that was 400 tickets ahead loose the match.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/809079144999076352/1814915657/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/MxtTheBlackberry/stats/1814915657/pc/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/mS-MXT/stats/1781126644/pc/

[ These are my own accounts btw no need to report them :^) ]

• Lloydglhs
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

*Bans Nadeko

:P

• Lloydglhs
    MXT
    User

angry-meme-wallpaper-4585-4831-hd-wallpapers.jpg

*flips table* :^(

• Lloydglhs
    User

Cheating, by definition under the Battlefield umbrella, constitutes as using a third party to artificially assist with game play; as in none of the decisions you make are organic or assisted by teammates.  

A player going 80-1 in an Attack Heli isn't anything special.  I went 105-0 in this round.  Pretty sure MXT has had better rounds in the Attack Heli too.  There are some very good vehicle players in the game, and this seems to be a contentious point for new players who don't understand that this is largely a vehicle / infantry based game -- vehicles should be dominating.  

• Lloydglhs
    User
    Member since July 08, 2017

So I've been playing Battlefield for years... starting with BF2, BF3, and recently BF4.  I always play HC and 64 player servers.  I've been playing BF4 for about a year now and all of a sudden I'm getting banned, no appeals, for cheating.  Yet, I've never, ever cheated.  BF4DB has me at 89% cheat level.  I don't know what is going on?  Why?  This is a great game and the great servers I've been playing won't even return my emails for info.

Is there anyone who has info on why, or what I can do to fix this bug.  I can understand, and I support, bans for cheating, hacking, or aimbots, but I've never played anything but clean code.  

I'd appreciate any thoughts or help, or comment on figuring this out.

Thanks!

• Lloydglhs
    User

Your HSKR with the AN-94 is triggering the servers to autoban you I assume.

This is from AdKats which alot of servers use:

HSK Checker

For this check only automatic weapons from specific categories are used in the calculation. This includes Sub Machine Guns, Assault Rifles, Carbines, and Machine Guns. Handguns, snipers, equipment, etc are not included since their HSK values can vary drastically. This limit is simple, if the headshot/kill percentage for any valid weapon is greater than your trigger level, the ban is issued. HSK percentage for even the top competitive players caps at 38%, so we set our value much higher than that. We started with 70% HS/K, and no false positives were found with that value, but lower as desired. The minimum acceptable value we allowed during testing was 50%, and that's where we have it now. 100 kills with the weapon in question are required to trigger this check.

• Lloydglhs
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 07, 2017

SpaceTooth has some problems with more than the AN94.  83% HS with the LSAT.  59% with AK12.  57% with MP443,  63% with P226, and 48% with 93R.  He just has 40-75 kills with each of these so they aren't showing up on BF4DB's stats display. 

• Lloydglhs
    User

"

Is there anyone who has info on why, or what I can do to fix this bug.

SPACETOOTH
    Well, I guess that explains his "bug"

• Lloydglhs
    User
    Member since July 08, 2017

"Well, I guess that explains his "bug" "

OK, so I understand now.

So I am supposing that if I stop aiming for head.. or perhaps round out by using other weapons, my stats will even out?  (sorry to ABAFH) Always Be Aiming  For Head.  I do have an awesome 4K display though so sometimes I can't help it...  :)

Many thanks to you all... it is a mystery cause I do not "cheat", nor disrespect.  

I do love the game and play alot, so anyone looking for a good team mate let me know...

• Lloydglhs
    User

"
    I do have an awesome 4K display though so sometimes I can't help it...  :)
    SPACETOOTH
    ;)