• shrikep15
    User
    Member since November 02, 2017

Whenever I try to update the stats for a player it seems to always show the spinning busy icon, but if you hover over the update button it shows 'updated 1 second ago'.  I've left the page open for 3+ hours and when I return it is still showing the busy icon.  I've come back to check on a few players a day or two after I clicked update and still the stats and battlereports haven't updated.  

Is this a bug, or does or can it take even longer for the update to be displayed?  I always check and update the player on BF4Stats before I come here.

Thanks.

• shrikep15
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Sometimes it helps to refresh the page after a minute. But yes there is a bug going on with the loading of profiles, devs are on it.
  • shrikep15
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

I have the same issue.

• shrikep15
    User

And just as I submiited my comment scavenger replied.Thank you for your quick response.

• shrikep15
    Retired Staff

There’s a known bug in our latest code deployment that causes an issue with the queues for updating player stats. We’ve identified the issue and working on a fix and testing before we push it live. In the meantime, it may take longer than usual to update a player. We apologize for any inconvenience. 

• shrikep15
    User

Thanks for the update, and good to hear you are working on it.  Your site is a 'go to' for us to help keep our server clean.

• shrikep15
    MXT
    User

"

Thanks for the update, and good to hear you are working on it.  Your site is a 'go to' for us to help keep our server clean.

shrikep15
    Glad to hear that!

Checking whether a player is banned on our site or not is way faster by simply using our procon plugin if you don't use it yet!

We would be happy to add another server to the list and keep cheaters off of it 24/7/365 :)
    Here's a setup guide if you want to start using it! https://bf4db.com/plugin

• shrikep15
    User

Thanks, I have passed on your suggestion of using the procon addon to my fellow clan mates.  Hopefully we'll have a positive response and can make use of this.