This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • SkuterAlwares
    User
    Member since July 12, 2019

Soldier Name: SkuterAlwares
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1057435052 
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal

Hello!

You ban my account SkuterAlwares in BF4? Why? Look on my statistic to 8 year and you thinking i cheating? NO! Don't listen anybody, who dont have any proof. I have on one acount to games bf3,bf4 and.. I'm not stupid to cheating for lost good fun. Many people don't like my emblem in game.. you know what i thinking? yes...false person.. look and think. Please unlock my account. I buy Bf3/4 and a a lot of game on another account for play well, not for cheat, its not logic. I have good stats and its problem for who? Thats all.

Thank you for reading my post. Please, consider my case positively.

Greetings SkuterAlwares

• SkuterAlwares
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

• SkuterAlwares
    User

Hello

Today I do everything that is on this link https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/guide-how-to-claim-your-soldier-3296 I claim my soldier success, but i have still BAN and i cant play on the server .. i dont know what can i do. Please help me with it. 

Greetings SkuterAlwares

• SkuterAlwares
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Hello

Today I do everything that is on this link https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/guide-how-to-claim-your-soldier-3296 I claim my soldier success, but i have still BAN and i cant play on the server .. i dont know what can i do. Please help me with it. 

Greetings SkuterAlwares

SkuterAlwares

I see both PB violations and weird stats on your account.  Care to explain?

• SkuterAlwares
    User

I cant explain that, maybe my brother use something, he doesnt respect anything, in the future it will not happen again.

Greetings SkuterAlwares

• SkuterAlwares
    Administrator

"

I cant explain that, maybe my brother use something, he doesnt respect anything, in the future it will not happen again.

Greetings SkuterAlwares

SkuterAlwares

Well currently it looks like your account has been used for cheating. And it seems that you think that is a likely possibility as well. Am I correct?

• SkuterAlwares
    User

Yep...

• SkuterAlwares
    Administrator

"

Yep...

SkuterAlwares
    Unfortunately we do not unban accounts that were used for cheating. And as you are responsible to secure your account, I have the point you to our pinned post about hacked accounts. This pretty much also fits your situation.

• SkuterAlwares
    User

And what now? I change password...  and kick ass my brother hyhy... joke, and all will be ok? 

• SkuterAlwares
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

>>> "we do not unban accounts that were used for cheating. " <<<

• SkuterAlwares
    Administrator

"

>>> "we do not unban accounts that were used for cheating. " <<<

TheNotoriousDoge

This.

All info you need is available when clicking the BF4DB logo in my signature.

APPEAL DENIED