This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Toxic-Dragon7
    User
    Member since July 15, 2020

Soldier Name: Toxic-Dragon7
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile:  
    https://bf4db.com/player/1794983278
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: i would like to appeal this ban, because i never did hack or something like that in my entire life in any game. A couple days ago i wanted to play with one of my friends Battlefield 4 to wake some memories up, but certainly i got the message from some servers that i got kicked from punkbuster or the admin because of "multihacking". I am the one who tries to report them hackers, because in my view they destroy the game with all their stuff to destroy players. So im asking you guys to please unban me.

• Toxic-Dragon7
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Can you explain the damage and HSKR on these reports?

3iWRDIe.png

• Toxic-Dragon7
    User

Hello,

I cant explain those, thats because i dont even know what "hskr" means and idk what damage you mean. And I wouldnt know if there would be anything suspicious because as i said i have never done anything suspicious or anything that goes in the near of hacking. 

• Toxic-Dragon7
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

hskr is the Headshot per kill ratio, which happens to be far above what's expected from even good players under normal conditions. As for damage we are referring to the kph column (kill per hit), some of your rounds also shows anomalities in that regard.

• Toxic-Dragon7
    User

Hello,

Ok! I understand, but still I cant really explain those scales im really sorry. But i swear i havent done anything suspicious.

• Toxic-Dragon7
    User

Hi, 

so i dont really know what to say here, because i played the bulldog as my main back then (over 1 year ago i think), so what is going to happen? 5 of those maps that yall have highlighted are close range maps, so i dont see a problem of the headshot scales? And back then i played the game very often, so it was my main game which explains why i played that good. If you could lift the ban i would be very glad, because i still like the game and I would really like to play it again with my friends.

Kind regards

• Toxic-Dragon7
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Game history is pretty clear that you were using cheats.

Appeal Denied