This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • breaker9691
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Did anything go wrong while uploading to YT? We have no sound with the recording.

• breaker9691
    User
    Member since December 04, 2017

i'm not sure, because i just record exactly like the last time i do ...

• breaker9691
    User
    Member since December 04, 2017

about account here the thing

i love the manga name : The Breaker

but the Breaker name always got used by someone else

so i choose the name they suggestion

but i was thought bf4 don't have hack til now, the reason i quit crossfire, CS:GO is hack all around

in CS:GO i've GE rank from long long time ago xD, but i've to stop play that game when it's start have too much hacking

• breaker9691
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

The video was reviewed. We determined that the gameplay is not representative of the stats you were banned for and neither does it represent the gameplay style you achieved on numerous occasions. These were not once in a lifetime rare games. The battlereports we found show evidence of an aimbot being used by a bad player.

Interestingly enough, while the gameplay was as bad as we suspected it would be without the aimbot, we noticed the recoil macro you forgot to turn off. Top notch work there buddy.

However here is my favorite bit of the video (as if there wasn't enough already) You stupidly showed your web browser which has various DDoS, IP tracking and user ID theft sites BOOKMARKED. You are not someone who needs to be in any battlefield community. You will be banned, all accounts of yours we find will be banned past present and future.

If you suck at FPS games so bad that you still have to use a recoil macro with an F2000 on single fire to appeal your ban for using an aimbot which is painfully obvious, you should uninstall the game and give up on shooters altogether. Try games here http://www.girlgames.com/games/hello-kitty/

APPEAL DENIED