This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • breaker9691
    User
    Member since December 04, 2017

but then i still wonder , if i'm using aimbot or hack cheat, why i can play like that like 100+ games continuously , only few game like that, that game we definitely just push to their base and don't have much thing to do, don't have to run, just stand and shoot, that all

• breaker9691
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

I just look at your stats, and those stats say that it is not an anomaly for you to achive this.

• breaker9691
    User

yeah, i do let's my friend play and he was stand by my side, he show off the skill and teach me how to kill, don't run around like i've always do for about 10-15 min then he lets me play

but i will try my best to get it, just lets see cuz i don't think that i can't get it again, i know what's you see, i just can't believe that i can get that high score.

• breaker9691
    Administrator

A little birdy (a google birdy) told me that you have some accounts on certain websites which we are kinda opposed to so to say.. Those accounts are made in about the same timeframe as you started playing and are from the same country as you seem to play from. Can you tell me some more about that?

Or don't you have any idea what I am talking about right now?

• breaker9691
    User

hmm i really don't understand what you say

• breaker9691
    Administrator

No problem. Just wanted to check. Looking forward to your recordings. You have about 2 days left.

• breaker9691
    User

i just got some better stats, 

uploading it

you oculd see that my stats really depend on team, this time its around 35+ kills with 

battle log : http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/938295893155924352/936380540/

after the game get more balance, i start die and die

i think you've played this game and you know sometimes you can get amazing kill like a moment you become super professional

uploading vid now

vid : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9P96SJV-gM&feature=youtu.be

• breaker9691
    Administrator

Can you record some more with the magnum? Will review the recording asap.

• breaker9691
    User

okay, i was going to record with magnum

but you could see that its really important because of team right, so for the best can you incrase the time of investigating ?

• breaker9691
    Administrator

Will discuss with other staff. Mind that the magnum game needs to be over 2kpm like in this game: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/935175941211194688/936380540/

And about those accounts I found with google, there seem to be 2 accounts on cheatsites with the same name as you have, from the same region you play from. Both these accounts were active in the time you were playing. The name you have is rather specific. This is not working in your advantage, although we are not banning specifically for having accounts on cheatsites as we are not really able to confirm it is really you. But still..

• breaker9691
    User

can you send me the link of cheat sites

• breaker9691
    User

you could see that on some game i can like massive kill but not all of them i can play like that, and yeah just investigate it

because i think if i'm using cheat i should get 100% accurate or like always on top

• breaker9691
    Administrator

Overall performance can be masked. Google your usernames to find the links.
  • breaker9691
    User

i only see one from mrantifun, and that for offline game only ?

• breaker9691
    Administrator

There is more there, and there is also an account on another well know forum. That one has without a doubt battlefield stuff, and that account has been active today. But those accounts are irrelevant for your recordings. Might be coincidence and therefor can not be used as evidence for now.